Denver Test

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
DgafUlUUcAI4Yyl.jpg

So.....

Eng seem to have 33% ratio of forward passes leading to tries,
Sam Burgess is still a 4th man in cat,
Issac Luke is still a douchbag,
It seems impossible for American's to look up youtube and see how National anthems were sung, dreadful, and
If it was on cbs as advertised...they hid it well as it wasn't on here.

So.....

Eng seem to have 33% ratio of forward passes leading to tries,
Sam Burgess is still a 4th man in cat,
Issac Luke is still a douchbag,
It seems impossible for American's to look up youtube and see how National anthems were sung, dreadful, and
If it was on cbs as advertised...they hid it well as it wasn't on here.
On a brighter note Global, a Toronto mate of mine just sent me a note saying he'd returned from watching the Wolfpack smash Barrow 60-nil, or some such hiding. Apparently the club is trying to attract Global 'ambassadors' for the Wolfpack, which I see as a perfect job for you.

It looked amateurish ..... not so much the game but the event ... national anthems were atrocious and they couldn't find a kicking tee to start the game then, because of the heat I guess, the ref allowed them ages to pack for a scrum ... not very exciting for a big promotion ... imho .... and I'm a supporter of expanding the game (not by sending Manly to Perth!!!).

On a brighter note Global, a Toronto mate of mine just sent me a note saying he'd returned from watching the Wolfpack smash Barrow 60-nil, or some such hiding. Apparently the club is trying to attract Global 'ambassadors' for the Wolfpack, which I see as a perfect job for you.

64 - 0 it was.

I watched it on tv...so maybe I saw him!

S'funny as I think they played earlier this year in the sleet 'n snow and it was an eight all draw. Out of 18 games this year, Toronto has won 16, lost 1, and drawn 1 - so not a bad first effort for Barrow in their first game. But...thumped in the return match.

Ambassador? ..... Sounds like work!

https://www.torontowolfpack.com/2018/06/15/toronto-wolfpack-launch-global-ambassador-programme/

Denver: - I'm not out on the concept of matches in Nth America; maybe that's because of my hope to have one nearby, but it's got to be done properly.

There were some mistakes with the marketing of the game and hopefully the powers that be learn from them and future games are more successful.

If your mate wants to; the global T20 comp is about to start in Toronto.

He can see such Aussie icons like.....

Steve Smith and David Warner play.

https://www.gt20.ca/

....Canada has a long cricket history, dating back to the 1800s when it participated in the first ever official International cricket match staged in North America vs the USA.

If your mate wants to; the global T20 comp is about to start in Toronto.

He can see such Aussie icons like.....

Steve Smith and David Warner play.

https://www.gt20.ca/

....Canada has a long cricket history, dating back to the 1800s when it participated in the first ever official International cricket match staged in North America vs the USA.
Yep. He's a member of the Toronto Cricket and Croquet club which has good cricket facilities. I watched some cricket there when I was his guest. Great club. It even has indoor ice rinks, tennis and squash courts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8