Delmege to sell his stake in Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I feel for Max too. Love him or hate him he saved our club, and now it seems he needs some help himself.

I hope everything comes out ok for him and his family

Max Delmege had enough love for our club to save it from death but also enough love for our club not to love it to death.

Can't wait for us to have a bit more financial stability...Long live the Silvertails !

SAD DAY  for all us.. i dont give  a fuk what you`s think of  him, he saved us..  no one else but HIM..........

jjai link said:
SAD DAY  for all us.. i dont give  a fuk what you`s think of  him, he saved us..  no one else but HIM..........

you's is not a valid or appropriate plural for "You". In fact "You" is a plural of "you" in itself.

I know a company that would make a good sponsor!

http://www.cityam.com/news-and-analysis/bottom-line/4bn-buyback-small-beer-when-you-have-much-cash

i dont know weather tho be happy or not, its all up in the air now, what happens if quantum dont want to buy their shares ?

Dan link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185955.msg306245#msg306245 date=1289949205]
SAD DAY  for all us.. i dont give  a fuk what you`s think of  him, he saved us..  no one else but HIM..........

you's is not a valid or appropriate plural for "You". In fact "You" is a plural of "you" in itself.

[/quote]

I didn't know the was a swear per post requirement as well **** it.

Personally my view is we kept the owner with the least maroon blood,i could and probably am wrong however,i seen Max as loving of the club as Russel Crowe for souths (The mans a douche but you cant hate his love for his poor choice of club) and Penn i seen as our HAC (Albeit dumb due to his parnter of choice),great bussinessman but less emotion invested in the club,i personally hope to god that im wrong as i dont want to hate any of our owners

I wish Max the best and hope his financially back on his feet soon and his wife recovers from her current ordeal,love you Max and family,goodluck

Penn,i hope your views and heart are fully in this and that your bussiness model for our club is sound,im just a tad scared of losing my team

So this is the big shake up Des mentioned.  Thanks to Max for doing what he did.
Surprised about Quantum, that came from nowhere (to me at least).

Now we have one big owner.  I know they all agreed on Lowe but could this change soon?  The Penns being more business-like could definately be searching for another professional CEO in the next year.  Lowe could very well resign as he stated he wanted more family time.  

Guess this has been going on behind the scenes for some time.  Wonder what, if any, changes there will be and how big they resonate within and to the fans.

As for me, i'm excited to see what happens.  New sponsor (don't think Quantum will renew), almost a new club again.  Same players though, haha.

Big question, will this silence the Max v Penn (with Lowe v Mayer undercard) debates on here??  Fun reading they were

eggson link said:
Big question, will this silence the Max v Penn (with Lowe v Mayer undercard) debates on here??  Fun reading they were
  No.  If I don't remind the ignoramuses of the lessons learned from history, they shall repeat the mistakes of the past. 

eggson link said:

Silly boy,Lowe VS Mayer is the world super heavyweight championship compared to the Max V Penn Mundine title,The Mundine title shouldnt exist

Shane link said:
Personally my view is we kept the owner with the least maroon blood,i could and probably am wrong however,i seen Max as loving of the club as Russel Crowe for souths (The mans a douche but you cant hate his love for his poor choice of club) and Penn i seen as our HAC (Albeit dumb due to his parnter of choice),great bussinessman but less emotion invested in the club,i personally hope to god that im wrong as i dont want to hate any of our owners

I wish Max the best and hope his financially back on his feet soon and his wife recovers from her current ordeal,love you Max and family,goodluck

Penn,i hope your views and heart are fully in this and that your bussiness model for our club is sound,im just a tad scared of losing my team

Have you ever heard the term "loving something to death"?

more than one poster has said manly are not spending the cap in 2011, many have said something smells bad about ingoings and outgoings and retention. This may be true reading this. If the article is correct anyway

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6