DeBellin to appeal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Another Turdburger special.

JDB currently free to play as the NRL haven’t actually enacted their law as yet.

So the court resumes next Thursday ( kick off day) to rule on it if they in fact do.

Comedy hour!!

One of your best Mark .... you are a funny bugger ...

PSS ... you are taking the piss aren't you ..... are you ... surely, you must be taking the piss ....

If anyone has brought the game into disrepute its Shoddy Greenturd. He's turned the NRL into a laughing stock:
De Belin is seeking damages, compensation and legal costs, as well as a string of court declarations including that the two bodies engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct.

He also wants an order permanently restraining them from inserting the new rule into the NRL Rules or NRL Code of Conduct, claiming it is unreasonable and contrary to public policy.

Under the old policy, players who pleaded not guilty to serious charges were allowed to continue playing until their case was finalised in court.

His lawyers say neither body had any material to enable them to determine de Belin was guilty of rape or in breach of the NRL Code of Conduct.

But for the “threatened suspension”, de Belin intends playing in the first 2019 match on March 16 and in matches through the year and 2020, and to make himself available for representative selection including for State of Origin, the documents state.

If anyone has brought the game into disrepute its Shoddy Greenturd. He's turned the NRL into a laughing stock:
De Belin is seeking damages, compensation and legal costs, as well as a string of court declarations including that the two bodies engaged in misleading or deceptive conduct and unconscionable conduct.

He also wants an order permanently restraining them from inserting the new rule into the NRL Rules or NRL Code of Conduct, claiming it is unreasonable and contrary to public policy.

Under the old policy, players who pleaded not guilty to serious charges were allowed to continue playing until their case was finalised in court.

His lawyers say neither body had any material to enable them to determine de Belin was guilty of rape or in breach of the NRL Code of Conduct.

But for the “threatened suspension”, de Belin intends playing in the first 2019 match on March 16 and in matches through the year and 2020, and to make himself available for representative selection including for State of Origin, the documents state.

Toddy and Petey

The new Foxtel duo for the Comedy Channel.

I think you'll find Greg Bird was found not guilty of glassing his girlfriend but that's OK, a lot of people still call out Snake as a rapist too.

Not guilty doesn’t always mean innocent. In Bird’s case, he was initially found guilty at any rate - and the outcome even on appeal was you did it, you lied about it, but we can’t prove it wasn’t accidental in the course of preventing her self-harming (which is what he eventually claimed after he stopped lying about his mate being responsible for her injuries). So basically he used the Greg & Sally strategy and it worked (again). A lot different to Snake’s case.

The NRL are an absolute joke. They have Beattie at the helm bragging that he's a lawyer and a lot of thought went into this policy to ensure that there is no inference of guilt or innocence in this no fault system, yet at the same time he states that players have been stood down when the policy was not in effect.. So glad they had their pants pulled down by the judge at the federal court today.

Was speaking to a legal eagle today and based on the news today he said it would be very dangerous to retrospectively ban both players. He said that once the policy is in force then anything new only counts.

If so should we select Walker to play anyway?

#14 above is interesting ... I have often wondered at what the outcome would have been if Walker had pressed charges against Curtis Scott for assault ...

I think we all know what would have happened. Scott would have got off thanks to a reference from Toddy saying Walker deserved it for being a Manly player.

Mind numbing incompetence is the only description I can use.

JDB’s lawyers said a week ago they would challenge any stand down in court.

So what did the NRL do ...... NOTHING

Mind numbing incompetence is the only description I can use.

JDB’s lawyers said a week ago they would challenge any stand down in court.

So what did the NRL do ...... NOTHING

Don't know if it's more incompetence or arrogance. I can't see any club purposely playing them against the NRL's stance tbh

Don't know if it's more incompetence or arrogance. I can't see any club purposely playing them against the NRL's stance tbh
Really?
I'm sure the players want to play, and their coaches.
Why would clubs worry what the clowns at the head of the NRL think?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10