Dear Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I feel this is difficult to say BUT "go Storm" ... I may regret saying that but that's how I feel now.
I used to support any team that was playing the storm. I still do - except! when that team is Parra...
I guess that should anybody in management even briefly contemplate an
arthur return, go and see your doctor and get a chit to destroy yourself!

This really deserves it's own thread. Its ****ing hilarious that these troll ****s from scrubmatta are now so pissed at their Dalai Arthur..........

The Batemans Bay Bum... love it.

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/sack-brad-arthur-2
That's why I take the occasional geez over there. Because of the idiot trolls that came here when they won a couple - see what they are saying when they get pumped. One I think dug his own grave pumping up Choc that now he can't back down from that stance.

Notice how Watmough is a camera hog? Just seems to be in the background too much durimg MOM interview and congratulating parra players. Is HE about to carve out a media career?
I dont think he dropped a ball all day.... (could have blinked! - of course) is that a first?

To be honest very sad to see Choc playing like he is.
I like to remember him as a tough defender, strong running forward and Manly great.
Choc was fantastic for us. But once you leave this great club you also leave the great fans, meaning I couldn't care less how poorly he plays.

If the election was on tonight or tomorrow Fitzy would win and Arthur would be punted but as it was before today I can't see his ticket getting up.

Wow - from a life member at Manly to being called a crab by fans of perennial wooden spooners Parramatta.
Could Watmough have fallen any further if he tried?
If he could reverse the decision to leave right here and right now he would in a heartbeat. What a monumental fall from grace.
NYEagle

I used to support any team that was playing the storm. I still do - except! when that team is Parra...
I guess that should anybody in management even briefly contemplate an
arthur return, go and see your doctor and get a chit to destroy yourself!
I've developed a healthy respect for Melbourne due all our battles over the years. Our games are usually fantastic matches because we know each other so well. I still think Slater is a piece of **** grub but I don't hate the jersey like I did back in the day. I'm actually happy that they're still going well so long as we beat them ;)

New @TheParraEels board is: Steve Sharp, Paul Garrard, Andrew Cordwell, Tom Issa, Geoff Gerard, Peter Serrao & Tanya Gadiel.

Whatever he did for us, he undid with his complete lack of class and dignity once he was out of there. He can get stuffed.
He never had any to start with. The Club tolerated his delinquent behaviour, because of his footballing ability, for more than a decade. The 'delta' between his on-field ability (putting aside his regular stuff-ups) and his off-field immaturity had reduced to the point where he was extraneous to requirements. Or at least, 'Here's our offer, that's it. Take it or leave it'.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4