Dear Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dear parra voters, please elect Zorba to your board, if you do we will release foran immediately and throw in a couple of others.

The parra fans are not too happy with King Arthur.

One comment "I think we seen enough of Brad Arthur now to realise he has no idea"

Watmough was a dumb signing as was Ritchie who was concussed again today. Seriously parra should tell him to retire while he is still able to.

The parra fans are not too happy with King Arthur.

One comment "I think we seen enough of Brad Arthur now to realise he has no idea"

Watmough was a dumb signing as was Ritchie who was concussed again today. Seriously parra should tell him to retire while he is still able to.

Imagine their comments in 2016 when a busted Foran costing $25k a week arrives to play ......TBH I can't wait !!

I hate them both with a passion but the more the Scum win by today over the Speels the better it is for Manly.

as was Ritchie who was concussed again today. Seriously parra should tell him to retire while he is still able to.

Really ? That's sad for Richie, he needs to give it away before he does permanent damage. There's enough evidence around these days coming out of the NFL to suggest that this could be a serious issue for those who suffer multiple concussions. You can't doubt Richies courage, but he needs to think long term.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6