Dear Parramatta

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agreed that watmow looks totally lost at parra and seems the Batemans Bay boys may have a point re Brad Arthur. Foran must be a little worried.

Signing Ritchie was crazy as well. The poor bloke has had two concussions already. Seriously Parra have no idea.

I am the first to admit that we have been pretty ordinary off the field the last few years however it's ironic that foran and dce are both going to clubs that are worse. Parra are a absolute shambles. That election stuff is just comical. Even is sharpie gets back in it happens every two years. Gold Coast were so bad the nrl had to step in or they wouldn't exist right now.

And both clubs are on struggle street, with the Titans season to get much worse if the " coke charges" are found guilty!

I'm 1 who does't think DCE will change his mind but gee you would be tempted wouldn't you?

I probably agree with you, but gee there's some telling reasons to stay , as long as Manly match the money ( which I'm sure they will and maybe even better it a little).

The only one advantage with a move there is he is close to his parents , but then she, with 2 kids, moves away from hers.

The reason it won't happen is he's a decent kid and probably feels honour bound to proceed.

Hope he changes his mind though!!

I never bother visiting other forums but yes please fill us all in!
I just browse it quickly after they get rolled for a laugh - I don't troll or any of that rubbish.

Anyway, about 20 seperate "sack BA" threads plus another handful of "here comes another spoon" ones. Add to that all the election crap and they are in big trouble.

I just browse it quickly after they get rolled for a laugh - I don't troll or any of that rubbish.

Anyway, about 20 seperate "sack BA" threads plus another handful of "here comes another spoon" ones. Add to that all the election crap and they are in big trouble.

Sounds like our forum when we lose.

Any on Twatnough!!

Any on Twatnough!!
Probably have to wait till dial-a-quote gives an interview later in the week saying the "team" needs to play better.

For those saying it's tough watching Choc play like this - remember - he white anted and sooked and had a dig at Tooves and the club once he was out while puckering up to BA like he was god. Whatever he did for us, he undid with his complete lack of class and dignity once he was out of there. He can get stuffed.

Ahahahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 26
Whatnow has been hooked lol. The 5 mins I saw him play were or-din-ARY!
I disagree with you KOMORI
I was watching the game too and was watching Watmough to see how he is going. The poor bloke made nearly every tackle for Parramatta in the last quarter of the game.
While I agree Watmough is out of form I don't believe it is his fault. I think BA is using him in a completely wrong way. He is trying to make him an edge runner on the right side but that is not his game at all. Watmough has never really been a player to follow structured plays. He's always been the guy for the quick 15 metre hitups and scramble in broken play - BA is totally wasting him having him on the edge, and with his newfound lack of impact, Watmough is trying to make it up with workrate in defense.
So sad to see this bloke so lost and broken. What the hell is he doing at Parramatta?

I disagree with you KOMORI
I was watching the game too and was watching Watmough to see how he is going. The poor bloke made nearly every tackle for Parramatta in the last quarter of the game.
While I agree Watmough is out of form I don't believe it is his fault. I think BA is using him in a completely wrong way. He is trying to make him an edge runner on the right side but that is not his game at all. Watmough has never really been a player to follow structured plays. He's always been the guy for the quick 15 metre hitups and scramble in broken play - BA is totally wasting him having him on the edge, and with his newfound lack of impact, Watmough is trying to make it up with workrate in defense.
So sad to see this bloke so lost and broken. What the hell is he doing at Parramatta?
Ah see I only watched 5 mins: he fell off a tackle, then did nothing then sort of got involved in a tackle. Then the play went upfield and he sorta waited till it came back to him....then he got hooked.. Ordinary++

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4