Dear Matas and the countless other people who have pasted Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
more than happy to be proven wrong. the true test though will be to see if he can maintain that attitude week in week out. Hopefully the stint in reserves was the little wake up call he needed. was a wonderful effort last night. NSW cup team were probably sitting back wondering where that mongrel has been the last couple of months.

torana355 said:
The Eagle said:
Kite is a f**king scrub,im tired of him

I was cursing him all game, he needs to be dropped to reserves and im serious. If he passes one more bloody ball im going to go postal.

lsz said:
Cool now everyone can move onto Kite as the new whipping boy

Maybe this is a lesson, another one, that we should not be so quick to judge / write off players...

Did you watch Kites game???

Garts said:
lsz said:
Yep

My point is there always needs to be a whipping boy on here. For some it was George and his "attitude" problem (much like T-Rex in the past)

Now George is back in the team we can have another forum whipping boy.

For mind there were plusses and minuses in Kites game tonight...but in the end I do not know as much about the game as the coaching staff (or some posters on here) i am happy to defer to their judgement rather than calling for arbitrary player sackings

Exactly.
+1

Remember the past days of Kingy bashing? I really hope players don't surf around in fan sites. If you are having a few issues with your game, nursing an old injury, and you go online to see what the fans think and read a 100 posts saying you are rubbish and should be dropped, it wouldn't really help.

Criticism should be constructive. Suggested alternatives can be made, but these are our boys, they are upholding the clubs colours and tradition week in week out. We all have good and bad form. As long as they are putting in, that's what matters. I trust the coach to put the best he has on the field. Anyway, our problems are minor, it's not like we have Sandow.

Grab yourselves a Dog’s eye and head down to the local bottlo and grab a coldie I'm back.

For all the knockers check out my stats 16 hit-ups for 146m

All the dogs supporters raving on about Kasiano and George made him look average...How about the right foot step before the Matai try.... sensational !

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8