Dear Matas and the countless other people who have pasted Rose

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Stats tonight

George Rose
16 Runs
146 Meters
1 Line Break assist
1 Try Assist
2 Offloads
2 Tackle Busts
11 Tackles

Wipe the egg right off your faces. You've been proved wrong in the most profound of ways.

I agree George is 10 times better the Kite, that's for sure. Ive never put **** on Georgie and was glad to see him back bending the line.

Same here Ryan. But someone was on here today saying how disappointed they were with the Manly club for the way they have treated him. I see he was picked and he played. So it isn't a one way street is it?

He did bloody well. However I dare say he needed his time in reserves to put in that performance. Tooves knew what he was doing.

George was outstanding. His runs were terrific and he made yards all night. I agree with toovs that he needed to lose weight early in the season. On that performance he's here to stay.

Yeah George was great tonight, best front rower for sure. Did have a big point to prove so will be Interested to see how he goes in the weeks to come

I have never been one who has given a stuff that he doesn't fit the mould of the robotic footy players

If he didn't have the gut on him, he would be a different player. Is more for the defenders to contend with as well, he has always had good agility for a big unit as well

The Eagle said:
Kite is a f**king scrub,im tired of him
Idiot

Cool now everyone can move onto Kite as the new whipping boy

Maybe this is a lesson, another one, that we should not be so quick to judge / write off players...

The Eagle said:
Kite is a f**king scrub,im tired of him

I was cursing him all game, he needs to be dropped to reserves and im serious. If he passes one more bloody ball im going to go postal.

lsz said:
Cool now everyone can move onto Kite as the new whipping boy

Maybe this is a lesson, another one, that we should not be so quick to judge / write off players...

Did you watch Kites game???

ManlyBacker said:
Same here Ryan. But someone was on here today saying how disappointed they were with the Manly club for the way they have treated him. I see he was picked and he played. So it isn't a one way street is it?

That was me call me cockie but i like being proved right when it comes to manly and I have a soft spot for the bloke hes got a heart as big as phar lap.

Yep

My point is there always needs to be a whipping boy on here. For some it was George and his "attitude" problem (much like T-Rex in the past)

Now George is back in the team we can have another forum whipping boy.

For mind there were plusses and minuses in Kites game tonight...but in the end I do not know as much about the game as the coaching staff (or some posters on here) i am happy to defer to their judgement rather than calling for arbitrary player sackings

lsz said:
Yep

My point is there always needs to be a whipping boy on here. For some it was George and his "attitude" problem (much like T-Rex in the past)

Now George is back in the team we can have another forum whipping boy.

For mind there were plusses and minuses in Kites game tonight...but in the end I do not know as much about the game as the coaching staff (or some posters on here) i am happy to defer to their judgement rather than calling for arbitrary player sackings

Exactly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6