Dear Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Last night was proof that Manly made Des Hasler . Des did not make us into a champion team. Manly have been champions way before Des coached us he just jumped on for the ride before his ego took over.

You have to be smoking something not acknowledge the team des left behind . Without des you might not have Brett , foz etc

The spine and key players are the same . Tooves has done a great job with the horro's etc

I don't think anyone denies that Des did great things for Manly as a player,and coach.I think the thing that has put our noses out of joint,is the way he conducted himself when leaving the club.I don't deny him the chance to chase the $$$.Some do,some don't.It's the sneaky way it happened that I don't like.

MadMarcus said:
Des will go down as a Manly martyr. He sacrificed himself by going to a club bound to never experience any real success to let our greatest ever coach step out of his shadow. As a bonus, he took our most overrated player with him.

You know Des mate , I'm sure he wont be too happy that his old little mate now has one over him and besides - Canterbury are not the Wests Tigers where losing is acceptable . He will look back on 2013 as failure .

Honestly, i think about now Des would be really missing being in a set up like Manly - a set up that the wider league community is now seeing has amazing spirit, mateship and camaraderie...which greatly increases the chances of the team winning comps

Can't beleive there are still Des threads, get over it. We are starting to sound like Parramatta and there continued sooking over Jamie Lyon

TBH I think Jamie would have done it differently at Parra if he could, plus he had enough of football and went and played park footy.
As for Des and SBW they left because of money and that was all.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6