Dear Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Dear Des

When you left and tried to take some of our players but only got T Rex and we believed it was the end of the world.

However since you left we were one game away from the GF in 2012 and in 2013 we are in GF so thankyou because you leaving has only bonded a team even better. While you enjoyed making the GF last year and your Mad Monday celebrations 2 weeks ago with a team who supporters are questioning you already we are preparing for GF.

All the media said we were gone as a club and Des was holding this club together but look at us now. Win Lose or draw Manly are never down and we are a club built on pride passion and guts. GO MANLY

Thakyou Des just thankyou.

I saw Des and Cleal in the vip section before the game. Wonder what they were doing their maybe looking for new manly recruits. lool. Also spoke to Darryl Brohman in there and he told me souths will win lool.

Dear Son of Sam,

What money could buy, you acquired - enjoy your September holiday seasons from now on :cool:

Manly can not be cloned :exclamation:

Des went in a different direction and is building a different type of team and will have his day again some time in the future.

Today is for us to enjoy.

NYEagle

Terry-Randal said:
I saw Des and Cleal in the vip section before the game. Wonder what they were doing their maybe looking for new manly recruits. lool. Also spoke to Darryl Brohman in there and he told me souths will win lool.

Maybe they just miss hanging around class.

And btw it's lol :)

I'm still fond of Des and what he achieved with us.

But when I think about his departure I see that it has done nothing at all to harm or disadvantage our club. It seems that a lazy player was taken off our hands (Williams), we've unearthed some gems (Lawrence & Horo), we've now got one of the hardest and shrewdest men in charge (Tooves) and our boys have arguably the strongest bond in the league.

Des thought he was bigger than the club and thought very highly of himself and that certain players will follow him....

well it didnt work out that way , those certain players stayed at Manly and this certain club found another coach with the same or more passion and now ... this club without DES

is in the GF 2013....

Does Manly need DES ???? no way !!!!

2013 is our " DESTINY "

No person is bigger that the club and that includes you Dessie, the Manly spirit was in place long before you were there and its oozing at the moment.

You took the bucks and tried to break up our family when you scarpered and karma gave you TREX.

Manly Forever!!

I was angry when Des left, but time is a fantastic healer, and I am not angry with him any more. He left, but what Manly has, the spirit and the will to win didn't leave with him, as predicted by some. It is a part of the club's culture. And besides, Tooves was ready to do the job, and he deserved his shot. What happened I now think was for the best.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

CAMBO said:
Fro said:
well our best chance is to win Cam.

if we lose i think it might be a bit difficult

My point is mate if we make the GF we won't lose.

Everyone talking about us being smashed and battered I say. Remember the spirit of 1978

Jatz Crackers said:
I and Fro grammatically agree.

Fro and I :)

Las Vegas Blvd said:
God there are some tools on this site

dep_12346974-Tools-Isolated-on-a-White-Background.jpg

My god, you're right :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10