DCE today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
for all queensland supporters DCE goes around on the ABC today.give us a preview of what we may expect next year.as we basically have no other halfback options at all .we really need the young guy to take the step up next year or wilderness may be a reality.

Can we find a young front rower or two in QLD as well for next year.

I thought the game was tomorrow. Might have to rush back and record it

Dan link said:
I thought the game was tomorrow. Might have to rush back and record it

It's definitely on today Dan.

Nthn NSW link said:
Is this a semi final?  If so can you QLD'ers keep us updated?

Yes. It's the first week of the QRL's Intrust Super Cup Semi Final Series.

just looked at fox.s102 which is on 2pm today states sunshine coast play mackay cutters today yet courier mail  states it as a sunday game
best tune in at 2pm does'nt matter who plays queensland cup is always good decsent refs one only not 2

I was having a look around this morning and it doesn't look like ABC iView have QRL on there.

However, i also cant (browser issues) get my local to change to brisbane (despite living here) so that coudl be the issue.

zambuck link said:
just looked at fox.s102 which is on 2pm today states sunshine coast play mackay cutters today yet courier mail  states it as a sunday game
best tune in at 2pm does'nt matter who plays queensland cup is always good decsent refs one only not 2

That could be a replay of last weekend's SCSE Vs Mackay Cutters game. The QRL website has the SCSE Vs Mackay Cutters semi final game on today at 2pm on QLD ABC1 as indicated by the asterisk symbol after the game time. Refer: http://www.qrl.com.au/default.aspx?s=qldcup-weekly-teams

Mackay go the length of the field in 4-5 tackles and score in the corner
4-0 after 21 min.
Mackay running into a very strong wind

halftime 4-0 to Mackay.

Eagles running with the wind and had 4 genuine chances but Mackay's defence was too good.

This wind is playing havock with our passing game. Too many mistakes.

Cutters are rushing up in defense and cutting down options. Dce looks panicked when rushed.

Should be up by at least 6 but too many mistakes and cutters look to want it more

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4