DCE SOO career really dead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When was asked on NRL360 to run through his options, Walters offered up several names but Daly Cherry-Evans was a notable omission.

“Michael Morgan would be an option for us,” Walters offered.

“(Cameron) Munster was the 18th man so he’d be another one for us.

“Corey Norman’s being playing well for Parramatta so those sort of guys, Moses Mbye is another who that would possibly come into the picture so we have some options there but there’s only one little Johnny.”

From Fox Sports, It won't let me post a link yet.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/que...k=94911ef373b0a361c0d66ea48bc2c509-1498187465

Boo ****en Hoo JT :devil:

Chez is Manly:!!::100::boom:

No such thing as dead, when your playing good footy.

Out of favour he certainly is, but that quickly gets over looked by desperation and saving face.

If DCE was selected I too hope he follows in Jamie Lyons footstep say thanks but no thanks. Then plays for the Kangeroos at seasons end.

The timings just not right. He is on a hiding to nothing. Win and how good is Cronk, Slater, Smith in their last game. Loose and DCE will be made the scape goat 100 per cent.

Next year is a new beginning.

I am not really a DCE fan, sorry one eyed fans.
I don't think he is really good enough to play Origin but I have no doubt he is better than Michael Morgan.
DCE has represented at all levels and his million is in his bank account .
He has nothing to prove to any one
His actions in the video highlights speaks louder than words :)

Lockyer commented that Morgan will be in the run on team, and that Hunt, Norman and "of course" DCE are options as well. I reckon Cherry for the bench.

"Former great Queensland great Wally Lewis told AAP he didn't think Cherry-Evans would have a problem switching from halfback to No.6 if selected by the Maroons.
But he believed the fact Morgan and Munster both played No.6 at club level would work against the Manly star."

"For what it’s worth, we doubt that this is any real reflection on how Cherry-Evans is viewed by Maroons selectors – just two months ago, Walters himself declared the Manly halfback the ‘
top seed‘ to replace Cooper Cronk once he retires from representative football.More likely, he just named the first few sixes who popped into his head."

At least he was mentioned and I still reckon the bench. Sorry guys as a Qlder I want them to win the last game and I want Cherry to be a part of it. Even F##ktard Tallis is realizing they need to pick him, after looking at that Fox article.

Last edited:
The ultimate response would be to see DCE rise and play to that amazing talented ability he has, week in and week out, and then tell Qld... "Thanks, but no thanks, I wanna focus on club footy". Particularly sweet if it happened after all those other hopeless losers put ahead of him fall off with injuries.

"Former great Queensland great Wally Lewis told AAP he didn't think Cherry-Evans would have a problem switching from halfback to No.6 if selected by the Maroons.
But he believed the fact Morgan and Munster both played No.6 at club level would work against the Manly star."

"For what it’s worth, we doubt that this is any real reflection on how Cherry-Evans is viewed by Maroons selectors – just two months ago, Walters himself declared the Manly halfback the ‘
top seed‘ to replace Cooper Cronk once he retires from representative football.More likely, he just named the first few sixes who popped into his head."

At least he was mentioned and I still reckon the bench. Sorry guys as a Qlder I want them to win the last game and I want Cherry to be a part of it. Even F##ktard Tallis is realizing they need to pick him, after looking at that Fox article.
Seed ? :rolleyes::seedling:
Chez to bloom to devour the Sharks :clap:

giphy.gif

"I understand the opportunity that's arisen in that side," Cherry-Evans said. "I think the only thing I can do is show through the Manly side that I'll put my hand up. With times comes experience so I'd like to think I've become a better player. Only time will tell if I'm ready for Origin."

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • lsz
    First Grader

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12