DCE SOO career really dead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MRW

Seems a confirmation that DCE has definitely been black flagged for SOO....
personally don't mind as he can concentrate fully on Manly

From Foxsports
"Meanwhile dumped Broncos half Ben Hunt has also been invited to the Sanctuary Cove preparations along with Brisbane teammate Andrew McCullough.

Hunt, who was sensationally dropped to reserve grade last week by club coach Wayne Bennett, has been called into camp by Walters, who mentored the big money No. 7 in his previous role as Broncos assistant coach.
There is no suggestion that playmakers Cooper Cronk, Johnathan Thurston, Cameron Smith and Michael Morgan are in any doubt, rather the inclusion of Hunt and McCullough is a nod to the state’s future".

Its never over til its over. Ben hunt could get hit by a bus tomorrow. Better yet a scenario like the movie 'Alive' would be nice before game two..

This says it all
The QLD selectors are a bunch of.......
clowns-555886.jpg

Yeah let's see how 'blacklisted' DCE is in a couple of years when the current spine of QLD is in retirement and they need an experienced playmaker.

Whilst anything can happen you would think that NSW are in a much better place than QLD at the moment.
  • Hunt doesn't know how to win big games.
  • Morgan relies alot on JT. Occasionally has a brilliant game, but the Cows win-loss ratio without JT speaks volume. He isnt a game winner, he is more a Blake Green type player.
  • Ash Taylor has potential but will never reach it under the titans.
  • Milf is probably the best option, has the potential to be the next QLD no.6/7, but still needs a halves partner.
  • Corey Norman seems to get overlooked, probably because of his off field behaviour.
  • Elgey isnt SOO material and Munster isnt a Half.
At the moment DCE and Milf are on par as the best QLD halves after JT and Cronk.

Whilst I feel sorry for DCE as I am sure he would love to play for QLD. Means he plays an extra game for Manly, gets the 2 extra rest weeks and doesn't risk injury.

Win for us Manly/Blues fans.

Qld origin is for Melbourne and Queensland teams.

If you play for a Sydney team or ex-arl teams you are up against it to get picked.

It's driven by agendas and politics, always has, always will be.

Good for Manly, good for NSW.

QLD miss out on the next best half after Thurston and Cronk, NSW get to face a weaker QLD team, Manly get the benefit of having a star half with a point to prove.

They aren't that important.
Mal will make their mind up when he picks him for the Kangaroos when Thurston's gone.
They won't get a say in it when the clique is not there.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8