DCE skulling a schooner with a rabble cheering .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
C - getting rooted
Actually, on this point, I have a good omen for us .

My wife is due with our daughter in June..

Her first son was born in 08 - manly title
Her daughter was born in 2011 -manly title
Our first son was born in 2019 - a dud call away from a shot at the grandfinal after 5 years in the wilderness...

Im calling manly title for 2021 all thanks to my wifes womb and me getting rooted

The guy is the captain of Manly and qld.. im pretty sure he gets more attention then he wants mate. Why are you even mad at this? Let the grown man skull a beer and move on.. sheesh
Because he is the Captain of the club and has to set standards for the players and sponsors, because it has been reported in the not too distant past of a poor drinking culture within the club, because it gives the green light for others less mature and well rounded as DCE to succumb to peer pressure (and that is what it is----not street smarts)

I don't have a problem people enjoying a drink--i also don't have a problem drinking up and acting like a bogan with friends for a laugh in a private function, but in the public eye you are pretty much always representing the club with too many judging eyes on you.

You get a former Prime Minister succumbing to pressure now it just encourages others to pressure celebrities just enjoying some down time with family and friends to be heckled to do the same----just let people be.

Technical coach and his angle in this non event encapsulstes what’s wrong with the world, your opinion here represents the lowest common denominator that rags like the daily telegraph count on to maintain their contrived relevance. If this footage came out after DCE had done something wrong later that night, then fair enough, all I see is a young bloke having some fun with a crowd as a minor celebrity enjoying a beer in his downtime. If you see anything else, the issue lies with you, not him.
You have me wrong, from a personal perspective don't care how people enjoy their drink or down time----DCE caved in to peer pressure and that is never the right path to take as it just encourages the mob to annoy others now in the future.

On top of that if younger less mature players in the squad start acting up on the drink throughout the season you can bet your bottom dollar some newspaper rag will link the two events together to make a bigger story than it really is.

Because he is the Captain of the club and has to set standards for the players and sponsors, because it has been reported in the not too distant past of a poor drinking culture within the club, because it gives the green light for others less mature and well rounded as DCE to succumb to peer pressure (and that is what it is----not street smarts)

I don't have a problem people enjoying a drink--i also don't have a problem drinking up and acting like a bogan with friends for a laugh in a private function, but in the public eye you are pretty much always representing the club with too many judging eyes on you.

You get a former Prime Minister succumbing to pressure now it just encourages others to pressure celebrities just enjoying some down time with family and friends to be heckled to do the same----just let people be.
You need to chill out homie

Technical Coach gets this month's award

1613939521285.png

As the Eels sat around in a circle digesting their win, the PM wandered in and shook their hands, acknowledging a job well done — even if it wasn’t the result he was after.

Gun hooker Reed Mahoney was especially excited by Morrison’s arrival, going rogue as he grabbed a beer and tried to convince the Prime Minister to skol.

Mahoney looked like a kid on Christmas morning, clapping his hands, roaring and pumping his fists, determined that peer pressure would encourage Morrison to chug.

He was let down, though, as the politician took only a small sip, but the rest of the Eels were up on their feet cheering along anyway.

Gee, scotty from marketing is no dce!

(lol)

Great can see the newspapers tomorrow.
Manly Sea Eagle star out drinking setting a bad example while at the cricket.

A couple of drinks these days is front page news, players can't go out and enjoy themselves. As long as he doesn't carry on like a pork chop and gets blind then skulling 1 beer is no big deal.

The same scum that will run with it spend half the day at the Aurora .......... here's looking at you BUZZ
Could be worse he could of been out foot racing people lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4