DCE skulling a schooner with a rabble cheering .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
N
Problem is .. that when you start taking things too seriously, and waaaaay too far, and you begin drawing lines through all non-approved activities that don't meet with your sense of gravitas and dignity ... it is not long before all you will be left with is your mothers attic and games of one handed gin rummy ..
Now reverse what you said and apply it to all things made out to be fun, you reduce the quality of fun at a general level and it just becomes ridiculously lame.

oh man if that was the 10th schooner skulled or he does it regularly or he went out and caused trouble after - then we can't condone those behaviours and we should jump on him. But skulling one beer and you are all over him? lol unless you are the Dalai Lama maybe you shouldn't be throwing stones. I am sure there are things in your life/past that many others out there would find to be inappropriate or questionable. I don't drink and haven't for over 20 years - not because of any issue other than having a headache the next day. But I see absolutely nothing wrong with him skulling an ale for a bit of fun. Get off your high horse and when you do.... give yourself an uppercut lol.
Being urged on by randoms to skull and he pathetically complied like a true follower would shows no leadership or maturity.

Fine do it with a bunch of friends at a party----that has context, but in public for randoms it reeks of crying for attention, crying out to be loved by the masses.

Outrage over a young fella skulling a beer.

Well bugger me I think it’s time to get the PC clock , wind it back 30 years , and bury it in the Simpson desert never to be found again.
Young relative to you obviously, back end of his career though.

Bring back beer sponsorship and i will allow DCE some slack for promoting "liquid gold" and a great ambassador for our "proud" club.

Technical coach and his angle in this non event encapsulstes what’s wrong with the world, your opinion here represents the lowest common denominator that rags like the daily telegraph count on to maintain their contrived relevance. If this footage came out after DCE had done something wrong later that night, then fair enough, all I see is a young bloke having some fun with a crowd as a minor celebrity enjoying a beer in his downtime. If you see anything else, the issue lies with you, not him.

I love to have a beer with DCE
I love to have a beer with Chez
We drink in moderation
And we never ever ever get rollin' drunk
We drink at the pub at Brookvale
Where the atmosphere is great
I love to have a beer with DCE
'Cause DCE is me mate,
QUEENSLANDER
QUEENSLANDER
QUEENSLANDER !!!
remote (1).jpg

Being urged on by randoms to skull and he pathetically complied like a true follower would shows no leadership or maturity.

Fine do it with a bunch of friends at a party----that has context, but in public for randoms it reeks of crying for attention, crying out to be loved by the masses.
The guy is the captain of Manly and qld.. im pretty sure he gets more attention then he wants mate. Why are you even mad at this? Let the grown man skull a beer and move on.. sheesh

Technical coach and his angle in this non event encapsulstes what’s wrong with the world, your opinion here represents the lowest common denominator that rags like the daily telegraph count on to maintain their contrived relevance. If this footage came out after DCE had done something wrong later that night, then fair enough, all I see is a young bloke having some fun with a crowd as a minor celebrity enjoying a beer in his downtime. If you see anything else, the issue lies with you, not him.
This

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8