DCE skulling a schooner with a rabble cheering .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So TC doesnt like:

Fainu
DCE
...?
TC does not like me either but that is ok .
We can not be liked by every one . Just as we do not like every one .
As long as we do not start hating people

The only thing that we should hate is Losing against other teams
And we should hate losing with a Passion so we can appreciate what winning really is
remote.jpg

And we should hate losing with a Passion so we can appreciate what winning really is
View attachment 16879
Counting down the days mate.. wish i could hibernate until game day ;)

Being urged on by randoms to skull and he pathetically complied like a true follower would shows no leadership or maturity.

Fine do it with a bunch of friends at a party----that has context, but in public for randoms it reeks of crying for attention, crying out to be loved by the masses.
bla bla bla - as I sad Dalai .... I mean TC, if you are the perfect human then maybe spray away. If not shut up! Posting on here isn't about being popular I get it - it is about posting reasonable, thought provoking, somewhat intelligent comment. Again I know a lot on here struggle with the intelligent and thought provoking but man you have failed badly on the reasonable that is for sure.

My take on it is simple ... he's at the cricket, buys a beer, sits down, somebody recognising him and yells out "skull the beer Cherry" .. the rabble take up the chant ... now he is faced with 2 options .. 1) refuse and cop a spray from the crowd for the next 3 hours .. or 2) .. have a laugh, skull the beer, bask in the cheers and resulting general goodwill ... just shows a bit of "street" smarts to me ...

View attachment 16879
Is TC putting out a list of people he doesn't like?
This leads me to ask, as Whitney Houston perfectly expresses "How will I know if he really loves me....."

Or the pondering words by Moving Pictures "What about me, it isn't fair...."

My take on it is simple ... he's at the cricket, buys a beer, sits down, somebody recognising him and yells out "skull the beer Cherry" .. the rabble take up the chant ... now he is faced with 2 options .. 1) refuse and cop a spray from the crowd for the next 3 hours .. or 2) .. have a laugh, skull the beer, bask in the cheers and resulting general goodwill ... just shows a bit of "street" smarts to me ...
I " ll drink to that summation [ B T W he may have been feeling thirsty as well ]

Might have been non-alcoholic beer for all we know.

That would be a bigger scandal IMO.

Is TC putting out a list of people he doesn't like?
This leads me to ask, as Whitney Houston perfectly expresses "How will I know if he really loves me....."

Or the pondering words by Moving Pictures "What about me, it isn't fair...."
Life is not fair
But life is good !

You may be correct and the world as we know it, is at peril ... Or ... the video is simply showing a bloke having a bit of fun ...

Im not saying whats right or wrong but we have got to a point in australia where
If you fill your trolley to the brim with fresh food and vegies and stuff, your a hoarding arsehole but if your seen leaving dan murphys on a forklift , you are an effing legend

Its curious

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4