Dce out Hastings in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You do realise that it's not normal to sign a contract the day it's first put in front of you, right?

Remember the 4 Bulldogs players during the Super League debacle who did exactly that, and later had those SL contracts legally declared invalid because of a little thing called 'duress'?

It is 100% normal practice, when presented with a contract, to take it away, consult with your manager, legal advisor, financial advisor, family, friends, whoever the hell you want, before you agree to sign it.

It's not 'hesitation', it's normal, standard practice.
No no Hozza. I want to argue all day.
How about we put our money where our mouths are?
If DCE takes us to a grandfinal in the next 3 years I'll buy both of you tickets to it.
If he doesn't,both of you buy me beers at a Manly game.

Do we get a beer too? I like James Boags, chilled in a pint glass thanks. I was going to suggest buying the tickets now for a sure thing, but alas the tickets arent on sale yet.

Turbo it wouldn't have anything to do with he has had forwards that keep getting knocked over week after week would it . Mate he'll bounce back as soon as we get some size and mongrel in the engine room. ( jake excluded ).

Hopefully because I've lost almost all faith in him since 2015. He needs to not only play well, but do it every week and earn the trust back.

Also, did DCE prop and stop, and make Thurston look like a fool at least once tonight ?

First half passing game was a little off, no question.

Nothing to see here people

Just goes to show the credibility of Sporting News and MMM.... DCE's troubled hammy just kicked a 50/20, as well as 3 dropouts over 50 metre, and some good touch finders.

Your news reporting is pathetic!

Just goes to show the credibility of Sporting News and MMM.... DCE's troubled hammy just kicked a 50/20, as well as 3 dropouts over 50 metre, and some good touch finders.

Your news reporting is pathetic!
They always get the good scoops.

Looks like mmm were trying to get some better manly odds with the whole 'dce' is out.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8