Dce out Hastings in?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26876
  • Start date
  • We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like Hastings to replace DCE according to MMM .
We'll see.

Wow, this puts a totally different complexion on the game without DCE. I too hope Hastings is in the team, somewhere. If nothing else, it will be interesting :wondering:

I cant see Hastings "replacing" DCE as a permanent fix as halfback anyway. I would like to see how a spine of Hastings, DCE, Green, Trbojevic but not necessarily in that order. Probably clutching at straws here BUT DCE as hooker, Hastings at half, Green as 5/8? Half and Hooker to rotate at various stages of match? Four forwards on the bench (Brown to cover bench utility role)

Strange, but I'd also like to see DCE "rested" for a week or 2.
Maybe even dropped to Blacktown for a bit.

I know our forwards have been outmuscled but He's on 1.25 mill a year and needs a good kick up the bum.

Also gives Hastings (goal kicker at 9) and Cullen in the halves, a chance to shine.

Just an old bugger's thoughts.

And bring back some big men and Lussick D, when he's
right.

Strange, but I'd also like to see DCE "rested" for a week or 2.
Maybe even dropped to Blacktown for a bit.

I know our forwards have been outmuscled but He's on 1.25 mill a year and needs a good kick up the bum.

Also gives Hastings (goal kicker at 9) and Cullen in the halves, a chance to shine.

Just an old bugger's thoughts.

And bring back some big men and Lussick D, when he's
right.
Is it his fault he's on so much money?

Interested to see how Hastings goes. I really hope he shines to give us some hope of a decent long term option in the halves or hooker. Would be good with the 7 on his back to organise the team and provide that good passing and kicking game but who plays hooker? Api cant pass but either could cullen who is more suited to 6. So you could have cullen at 6 and hastings at hooker but can cullen organise a team because dce cant

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4