DCE=Michael Clarke???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
Would I be far off making a comparison to the two?

Both very talented, both with immense leadership skills, both pin-up boys of their teams, but both seem to think differently to some players before them.

Maybe it's just a younger mans way of thinking.

Would I be far off making a comparison to the two?

Both very talented, both with immense leadership skills, both pin-up boys of their teams, but both seem to think differently to some players before them.

Maybe it's just a younger mans way of thinking.
Dislike! I don't think michael Clarke would play out a contract like this. He simply doesn't want to be forced out. He wants to play for Australia. Also the situations are way different. Clarke has legend status dce isn't close yet

I'm not a huge Clarke fan but I do admire the fact that when his schedule permits he returns to his grade cricket roots and plays for Western Suburbs. Too many sportsmen forget that their junior clubs/grade clubs gave them the chance to live their dream.

Foran = Shane Watson

Earns more than Clarke, had a few good seasons but been below average lately, doesn't cop the flak like Clarke

I agree and what is disappointing is Kelly could have announced this on Monday (when the offer expired) yet he chose 2 release a statement as Toovey is just about 2 appear on TV very ordinary timing.

Foran = Shane Watson

Earns more than Clarke, had a few good seasons but been below average lately, doesn't cop the flak like Clarke

Watto has been put out to pasture and about time too. One of the worst I've seen at going on with it after getting a start.

Foran = Shane Watson

We must be bad judges on here then, Foz has won Silvertails Player Of The Year two years straight. Should be good when his form comes back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6