[Resurrected] DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
He cant kick as long as he used to which was one of his strengths ,his short kicking game is woeful ,organisational skills atrocious, and 5th tackle plays are non existent ,occasionally he will find a hole and thats about it ,we are not seeing a 1.3 million dollar player tonight his hands were feet !!!!

Manly will come close to the spoon with DCE playing this bad
DCE playing like this and Jake playing like Aiden Tolman and old James Graham. Des why turn a great player into a old slow plodder like you did at the Bulldogs.

It's getting ugly

Everything DCE touched yesterday turned to mud...
Even after a clean line break, he threw the ball straight to Lomax and Dufty ran 60m to score....his 3-4 clean drops were hard to watch.
The harder he tried, the deeper in the poop he went....bit of a confidence player so be interesting to see how he turns up vs Eels...hopefully his forwards can lay a better platform as they have really let him down in recent games, but there's no excuses to be making so many glaring errors at critical times, when your the Aussie halfback and team leader.

Everything DCE touched yesterday turned to mud...
Even after a clean line break, he threw the ball straight to Lomax and Dufty ran 60m to score....his 3-4 clean drops were hard to watch.
The harder he tried, the deeper in the poop he went....bit of a confidence player so be interesting to see how he turns up vs Eels...hopefully his forwards can lay a better platform as they have really let him down in recent games, but there's no excuses to be making so many glaring errors at critical times, when your the Aussie halfback and team leader.
Mate watch this.. perfect song as well

Seriously how’s dce a league player he offers nothing can’t kick in goal to get a repeated set,can’t put a crossfield kick to our outside backs.Seriously what do they do at training ffs.
He started well I thought with his bombs and cross field kick then went back to dead end grubbers... Taupau needs to continue offloading we are much more dangerous when he does

Lets put things in perspective feathered friends
A few off games do not define the Greatness of DCE
Even The Great Bradman was out for a duck and some low scores
DCE is a Legend and the Legend will live on
Watch him bounce back like he always does
Watch this space !!!
3059aef958c21a45eb3f58d620abec81.jpg

Not sure that anyone’s mentioned the Curtis Sironen presser when they asked if anything could change and he sheepishly said a few repeat sets wouldn’t hurt then guilty looked off at someone like he really shouldn’t have said that. Hoping all ok within the team.
According to @susan ( who is well connected) the answer to that is NO.

Some pretty unhappy campers at present.

Makes sense. I was really surprised he said it, especially with the knowing look to whoever was in the room with him. Indicates a split to me.

He looked to the side with a smirk, I really wouldn’t read much into that aside from a bit of an inside joke - I’m quite sure DCE and Siro are close.

Maybe one of the boys had been reading Silvertails after the Cronulla game where a plethora of posters had been suggesting he be getting more repeat sets haha!

He looked to the side with a smirk, I really wouldn’t read much into that aside from a bit of an inside joke - I’m quite sure DCE and Siro are close.

Maybe one of the boys had been reading Silvertails after the Cronulla game where a plethora of posters had been suggesting he be getting more repeat sets haha!
Pretty sure it's not just Silvertails who've noticed the complete lack of repeat sets. Whether they're mates or not, it's a bad look to publicly criticise your captain and chief playmaker.

Pretty sure it's not just Silvertails who've noticed the complete lack of repeat sets. Whether they're mates or not, it's a bad look to publicly criticise your captain and chief playmaker.

Certainly didn’t say it was confined to Silvertails mate, plenty of other outlets saying the same, it just seemed to be in jest to me. For all we know Chez could have been in the room given it was media day.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11