[Resurrected] DCE is the worst halfback in the NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

hozza

Bencher
Look you little turd. Im not saying DCE is playing well, i just dont think he is the main reason we lost by 40 points. His 5th tackle kicks have been very poor, but the service from crocker and levi is poor too. The positional changes today were a mistake IMO, garrick is not a full back, Elliot is a reserve grader, the defence was pathetic today and we are missing our first choice 5/8, hooker, centre and full back. The whole team were pretty off today except for AFB and siro.

But you posts that DCE is to blame every week are way off the mark. he definitively has some improving but so do most of the players based on that performance.
Absolutely zero reason to call a fellow Manly supporter a ‘ little Turd’ . People are allowed to convey different views to yours.
4 or 5 yrs ago I stated we won’t win another premiership with DCE as halfback. Am I right? Only time will tell, no need to abuse fellow supporters though..

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Absolutely zero reason to call a fellow Manly supporter a ‘ little Turd’ . People are allowed to convey different views to yours.
4 or 5 yrs ago I stated we won’t win another premiership with DCE as halfback. Am I right? Only time will tell, no need to abuse fellow supporters though..
are you serious? I suggest you go back and read his statement about me putting my head up DCE's arse first. I agree, its fine to post comments without directing insults on someone. I had an opinion that it was not purely DCEs fault and a comment was made Im sticking my head up his DCEs arse! So if you want to dish it out, expect to take it. FFS, I called him a turd, It was pretty light hearted anyway, Im sure he's over it. some people are so fickle

are you serious? I suggest you go back and read his statement about me putting my head up DCE's arse first. I agree, its fine to post comments without directing insults on someone. I had an opinion that it was not purely DCEs fault and a comment was made Im sticking my head up his DCEs arse! So if you want to dish it out, expect to take it. FFS, I called him a turd, It was pretty light hearted anyway, Im sure he's over it. some people are so fickle
I never took it to heart :) just two Manly fans who want our team to do well with different ideas on how to get it done. Or something like that.
Thanks @hozza. I think we can win with dce but we need turbo. Turbo and walker we really good and without them dce hasn't got much as we can see. I made this thread long ago and things haven't changed much. Thing with dce is he usually comes good and starts performing well.. his myth patch has lasted all season unfortunately and now with no turbs or walks i think it will last even longer.

conanu

Bencher
Guys @Seagle911 is a parra troll, Do yourself a favour and just hit ignore on his profile. Clearly like all pathetic Parra fans they can't enjoy their own meagre success for 5 minutes, they have to come over here and try to stir up trouble. Hey Seagle911 why don't you finish drinking your chocolate milk in your nan's ford laser whilst you wait for her to finish putting her pension into the pokies you clown.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
I never took it to heart :) just two Manly fans who want our team to do well with different ideas on how to get it done. Or something like that.
Thanks @Ho
exactly, you told me to put my head up his arse, i think your a little turd (because im guessing your a young cheeky bastard) Anyway im pretty sure you dont care, and im fine. I do go on about DCE, someone has to support him on here - no one else will @:p

exactly, you told me to put my head up his arse, i think your a little turd (because im guessing your a young cheeky bastard) Anyway im pretty sure you dont care, and im fine. I do go on about DCE, someone has to support him on here - no one else will @:p
No i said his neck was long because your head was up his ass.... im not young nor am i old ;) i dont care its only the interwebs. Only care when people needlessly dump on my religion.
I know you love dce i just cant see how you cant see how bad he has been all season. No one but you has disagreed with me on this thread. Just sayin....

conanu

Bencher
DCE is a world class half and captain. He had zero chance of being effective tonight with no platform to work from. No go forward due to Levi not engaging defenders and therefore DCE being our only option because we have our reserve 5/8, hooker & fullback out there so opposition know that it is going to DCE every time so they jam him. He is good but not a miracle worker.

Seagle911

Troll muppet
Guys @Seagle911 is a parra troll, Do yourself a favour and just hit ignore on his profile. Clearly like all pathetic Parra fans they can't enjoy their own meagre success for 5 minutes, they have to come over here and try to stir up trouble. Hey Seagle911 why don't you finish drinking your chocolate milk in your nan's ford laser whilst you wait for her to finish putting her pension into the pokies you clown.

idiot!

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Order66 i remember that guy. He was right all along :) go figure
Yep, you just keep patting yourself on the back with your other banned alter-egos:

desreturnoftheking Joined: Mar 5, 2017 Last seen: Dec 24, 2017

Stronger2gether Joined: May 17, 2018 Last seen: Sep 18, 2018

Walter Perolta Joined: Nov 6, 2018 Last seen: Feb 18, 2019

Order66 Joined: Mar 2, 2019 Last seen: Mar 27, 2019

Bring back the.... Biff? Joined: Apr 25, 2019

;)

I don't know if there were any others prior to 'desreturnoftheking' and I have probably missed one between that one and 'Stronger2gether'.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz

Simonmyers11

First Grader
No i said his neck was long because your head was up his ass.... im not young nor am i old ;) i dont care its only the interwebs. Only care when people needlessly dump on my religion.
I know you love dce i just cant see how you cant see how bad he has been all season. No one but you has disagreed with me on this thread. Just sayin....
haha. He has been below his best, especially for his standards and talent i agree, Im more concerned about the hooker long term and also just getting a full squad on the park - because at full strength (including faniu) its a great side, soon as we lose a few, dont have the depth. And there is a big reliance on Tom (as there was when snake played) Still a long season to go, I just hope we can finish the year injury free as we can give it a shake with a fully fit side.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
For mine he is not gelling with Levi AT ALL. Levi has no footy smarts, no structure, doesn't engage the defence, and the link with Jake is getting used too much. Tom adds that spark.

DCE seems to play a little too complacent of late, until there is some spark from hooker or we need points he comes alive and has a jump in his step.

Just need him to have a little more energy for the full 80 mins, not just in patches and better 5th tackle kicks. Faniu would make such a difference, hooker is just about the most important player on the park

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
DCE just isn't consistent enough and doesn't have enough strings to his bow. It's disappointing, but that's the way it rolls. The fan bois will keep making excuses for him (as they have for years) but in my opinion he just can't make that step up to top shelf playmaker status. It is what it is.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
DCE just isn't consistent enough and doesn't have enough strings to his bow. It's disappointing, but that's the way it rolls. The fan bois will keep making excuses for him (as they have for years) but in my opinion he just can't make that step up to top shelf playmaker status. It is what it is.
He has played for his country
He has captained his state
He has won a grand final and has won the best and fairest in a grand final
DCE will bounce back as he consistently always does feathered friend
DCE Delivering another win for QLD
b881984674z1_20190606123807_000g091i3aee2-0-m55ns7mmwylt035bfs2_fct2249x1686x192_t1880.jpg

KNUCKLES

Bencher
For mine he is not gelling with Levi AT ALL. Levi has no footy smarts, no structure, doesn't engage the defence, and the link with Jake is getting used too much. Tom adds that spark.

DCE seems to play a little too complacent of late, until there is some spark from hooker or we need points he comes alive and has a jump in his step.

Just need him to have a little more energy for the full 80 mins, not just in patches and better 5th tackle kicks. Faniu would make such a difference, hooker is just about the most important player on the park
I'm sure every half would have a field day if the players around them gave them everything on a platter. It's the halves that can manage in adversity that are paid accordingly, the great ones. Just my opinion though

Simonmyers11

First Grader
I'm sure every half would have a field day if the players around them gave them everything on a platter. It's the halves that can manage in adversity that are paid accordingly, the great ones. Just my opinion though
Please tell me a half that would thrive with Elliot, Crocker and Levi as their spine? None!

Look at when DCE played his best, he had Foran, snake, gifty, Lyon.

Look at the team Roosters had to buy to go back to back - Keary, Cronk, Tedesco, plus a crazy good pack.

No half, not even Thurston look good with reserve grade hooker, 5/8, full back.

You need good players and structure around you. DCE has done dam good with the rubbish around him over the past few years.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The great halves are PROVEN and good enough to win games for their country , their state and grand finals for their team and the Great DCE has done it all
What do more do you guys want ? Calf Blood ?

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Please tell me a half that would thrive with Elliot, Crocker and Levi as their spine? None!

Look at the team Roosters had to buy to go back to back - Keary, Cronk, Tedesco, plus a crazy good pack.

You need good players and structure around you. DCE has done dam good with the rubbish around him over the past few years.
Lets not forget the Great DCE did manage to prevail with those players against the raiders last week .

KNUCKLES

Bencher

To be fair that was the spine barring levi alot of last season thereabouts.. i dont really see what the roosters have to do with my comment. And sorry to say as much as I never liked JT, DCE isn't in his league, he carried an average cowboys team/ spine for years. Look how far theyve fallen since retiring. I wish I could say DCE is one of the greats.. but imo his not even the best half in the comp

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14