DCE and who should be Captain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Captaincy isn’t his problem. He tries to do far too much all of the time. He needs to be able to trust those around him and in view if the halves partbers he’s had for the majority of the season that is somewhat understandable. He died not play with composure and patience. Des needs to get into his head.

I know he's a hot head when a calm mind is needed and it's not a popular choice but I choose Jake T, in my opinion whenever possible it should always be a local junior.
Just send the kid to do some customer service or speaking courses, hell even an anger management course lol.

He is the definition of a flat-track bully, when we are looking off he is nowhere to be seen... I really don't think it is limited to 2020 either.

Compare this to Jamie Lyon who was an incredibly consistent and calming influence on the whole team.

We need to sort this out or we are dooming ourselves to inconsistent performances befitting of teams that finish outside the Top 8.

Really?? 😄

DCE is showing himself as a great player and captain of Manly and Qld.

Having Jake there behind him as " spiritual " leader gives us a very good leadership team.

Really?? 😄

DCE is showing himself as a great player and captain of Manly and Qld.

Having Jake there behind him as " spiritual " leader gives us a very good leadership team.

To be fair, DCE has been absolutely outstanding, for a long while now......and like old mate you quoted said, we haven't exactly been winning comps either, and doing a lot of finishing outside the 8.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4