David Williams - Media Ban?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Geez some people on this forum have nothing better to do than complain about everything Manly does.. if you have that much of a problem and concentrate on negativity,  piss off and support another team, better still, piss off and follow another sport.. I heard curling is action packed!

It's almost like we need another section of the forums to bash the club it seems every single thread is turning into a **** talk the club at every opportunity.

To be honoust no wonder they shut the offical forums down, so called "Fans" will take every opportunity just to lay the boot in. Get a life losers.

Jonesyv2 link said:
It's almost like we need another section of the forums to bash the club it seems every single thread is turning into a s**t talk the club at every opportunity.

To be honoust no wonder they shut the offical forums down, so called \"Fans\" will take every opportunity just to lay the boot in. Get a life losers.

Whilst I don't agree with the "so called fans" comment I have toyed with the idea of  "Positive" and "Negative" forums

I wouldn't waste your time mate. People would only be negative on the positive forum and you'd end up with the ****s! That was kind of a negative statement wasn't it......

We win games, we get bigger crowds,we get more TV games, we get more media coverage,we get more sponsors. That's how it works. Whinging about media bans and flying under radar attitudes does nothing for the cause. We haven't even kicked a ball yet and already people are complaining. For ****sake give them ( the whole organisation) a chance to show what we've got for 2011 before putting the boot in.

Dan link said:
[quote author=Jonesyv2 link=topic=186404.msg314981#msg314981 date=1297376328]
It's almost like we need another section of the forums to bash the club it seems every single thread is turning into a s**t talk the club at every opportunity.

To be honoust no wonder they shut the offical forums down, so called \"Fans\" will take every opportunity just to lay the boot in. Get a life losers.

Whilst I don't agree with the "so called fans" comment I have toyed with the idea of  "Positive" and "Negative" forums
[/quote]
I'm not an expert in physics but don't opposites attract? Surely separating the positive and negatives would be detrimental to both, by all the laws of nature  ;D

Yep, you can have a 'everything is just fine & rosey' forum
and a 'the sky is falling in' forum.

Bradza link said:
I hate it when the sky is falling. Can't Lowe do something about that?

The sky has been falling since Lowe closed the MWSE forums

Dan link said:

[/quote]

All the bullcrap and club bashing that happened at MWSE made me stop visiting there so much, so I came here and all thats happened is that it's moved to here. A "positive forum" or some such thing would be brilliant. Sick of seeing Lowe being blamed for everything. FFS he's getting bagged for increasing memberships by giving them away to kids, who may end up being lifelong fans/members.

mave link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=186404.msg314989#msg314989 date=1297377994]

[/quote]

All the bullcrap and club bashing that happened at MWSE made me stop visiting there so much, so I came here and all thats happened is that it's moved to here. A "positive forum" or some such thing would be brilliant. Sick of seeing Lowe being blamed for everything. FFS he's getting bagged for increasing memberships by giving them away to kids, who may end up being lifelong fans/members.
[/quote]

Even I am tired of the club bashing etc.

At least when everyone hated Silvertails it was because of our constructive criticism not just out and out criticism. It just makes every thread boring and repetitive

i havent read the forum the whole off season so i dont know how bad its gotten on here.. but im quite positive normally.. but you have to tell it how it is sometimes..

There are plenty of reasons why we dont have a major sponsor. Since the Brett Stewart Saga.. we have not had good relations with the media and our name isnt out there enough. Sponsors look at these things.

But anyway its the off season.. nothing else to talk about... now that the footy is back..  as long as we dont lose in the trial :p

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6