[Resurrected] Darkest Era in Rugby League

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That's true too. But while SL was thought up by the Broncos for the benefit of the Broncos, those that actually ran SL Australasia (i.e. John Ribot) also knew Manly. To get the ARL's glamour club on their side would have been a major coup especially given the clubs history with then ARL power men Arko and Bozo.

Manly was the jewel in the Sydney crown that they wanted but never got.

Wait I thought hey fixed the lights at brookie years ago

Really?? I was pretty pissed off when I wrote it. If you aren't taking the piss then Cheers Maxta.
I am legit all the way here - yes, you seemed pissed off and many in that mind frame produce a jibberish post - think you hit the nail hard and direct and it came from the heart - meant it 100% mate...

In years past I had Jane Try Gold Season Tickets and never missed a home game. I watched every game every week. I traveled regularly to away trips interstate and I loved my trip to England for the WCC in 2009. The NRL hierarchy have progressively drained my commitment to the point where I rarely watch even a Manly game and usually just check the results. I have considered walking away completely but I just can't let go of something that has been a big part of my life for over 50 years. The current Administration is singularly the worst I have seen in my lifetime with the one immediately before this one (Smith) the second worst and Gallup a very very close third. I yearn for the days of Arko and John Quayle. Real Rugby league men who were masters at their job.

The fact that no one argues that we are talking about an era speaks volumes of our plight.
AFL would put us not even as serious competition.

(There's probably a better thread for this comment but I was too lazy to look very far)
Pretty sure our game was on yesterday so thought I'd take a look at the Fox sports news site to see what they made of our solid win. I started scrolling down...
and down..
and down...
and eventually found a piece on our game - it was the 35th story from the top!!!

Fair enough there are other sports including the cricket world cup, but they still managed seven (7) separate stories about Newcastle/Broncos and a couple each about Eels/raiders and even origin, well before a mention of our game.

Lucky I'm used to this so I kept scrolling and didn't give up!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2