[Resurrected] Darcy Lussick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
voicefromthehill said:
Shoe1 said:
Please give us some more detail voice from the hill? What did you say, what did he say etc?

ps I am outstripping you in # of posts

It is more to do with the way he answered a question - and specifically tone of voice and body language. As I say it could well be a "who is this numb nuts?" reaction, but just a read I got.

And hell whats the harm of a bit of speculation - there's not enough of it going on here I reckon ;)

You should be a detective!!

Of those T Rex was the only regular member of our starting team. It grates to watch good young players leave, but we'll just have to work around it until they change the system.

There's only 1 thing to do now Darcy. Give the fans what they want. Start another brookie brawl!

So, the Dogs miss out on another one of our players.
Your sucess rate Des is very poor. To lose out to Parramatta your Dogs kennel must be mighty unattractive.

Ah well, can't keep them all. I'm not sure what the difference between offers was but for a lad that has lived his whole life in Manly, parra is going to seem like another world!! i hope the coin makes him happy.

Always disappointing when you lose a young player, especially one that hasn't reached his full potential but we've lost quite a few recently and are still going strong. We will have to rebuild the vast majority of this side in 3 or so years time but we've got some absolute key pieces locked up and as long as we are smart in who we target I'm confident we can continue to maintain our history of success.

Masked Eagle said:
Always disappointing when you lose a young player, especially one that hasn't reached his full potential but we've lost quite a few recently and are still going strong. We will have to rebuild the vast majority of this side in 3 or so years time but we've got some absolute key pieces locked up and as long as we are smart in who we target I'm confident we can continue to maintain our history of success.

Spot on comment!!

And certainly not worth cutting wrists over!!

Disappointing to lose a Manly junior and know his career is going to be wasted out in scumville.

Great comment on Twitter from Jason Lussick (his dad), who now will have both sons playing at the Eels.

Journo..."how do you feel about the news your sons will both be playing for Parramatta in 2013"

Jason "I have no sons"

No doubt gutted

We cant keep them all but ...
We have the best halves . We have the best back row. We have the best centers . We will to keep the best fullback. Most importantly we have a great coach and winning culture .
The future never looked brighter !!!

Des might want his Premiership ring back now :-D. Darcy better hold onto it, cause he'll be winning nothing from 2013-15.

Forwards lay the platform, without them we have nothing, our backs are void, our forwards are getting old and it's alarming we are losing our youngsters !

The Who said:
Your sucess rate Des is very poor. To lose out to Parramatta your Dogs kennel must be mighty unattractive.

Dogs were not after Lussick so not sure where you got that. Parra were always going to sign him as they had the best offer and his brother is there.

I'd say about 10 or 12 other teams wouldn't mind having
Snake
Matai
Lyon
Foran
DCE
Gift
Choc
Ballin
as their core playing group.

Dirk Diggler said:
The Who said:

Dogs were not after Lussick so not sure where you got that.

Dogs are after anything Manly, even the ferries. They like ferries over there, I hear.

Must of been good coin.

This is the worst career move ever!

Parra club turn rep players into park footballers.

Good Luck!

Really disappointing news. Players like him (local juniors) are the ones we should be keeping. Too many of our good young forwards have left in recent years. I hope we can get Tasi back and in 3 years Darcy will only be 25 so perhaps he'll come back to.

The Who said:
So, Lussick was impressed with Kearney's vision eh . . .

Do you think that vision was to avoid the wooden spoon, or still be in a job in 2013?

Realistically "the vision" is an extra 50k or so per year for Darcy than he would get at manly. In terms of developing as a player the vision is nil.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8