Danny Wicks gets 3 years Jail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
haha thats a very long bow to draw
he wasnt selling date rape drugs
are all drugs used for rape? NO..no where near it..date rape drugs are pharmaceutical pills known as GBH on the street, most often used in the gay community/also the club scene
if your theory is right, pharmaceutical companies should be in prison
cmon, this is 2011 not 1950.. being a tad conservative here
drugs = rape might sound good at your local church but its not true at all

there should be a seperate low security prison for non violent criminals, not lumped in with violent murderers
for example, if you did some sort of tax fraud, you would end up in the same prison as serial killers....this is just amazing to me that is allowed

angryassdrummer said:
there should be a seperate low security prison for non violent criminals, not lumped in with violent murderers
for example, if you did some sort of tax fraud, you would end up in the same prison as serial killers....this is just amazing to me that is allowed

Its ridiculous. Also putting kiddie fiddlers in protective custody is a disgrace. Hang them.

Also sick people rape women. Drink and drugs are no excuse. I was kiddong earlier^^^

angryassdrummer said:

They do its called minimum security...

I heard today a story which I am assured by a reliable source is a true story. A judge, in deciding not to send a bloke to prison, but warning him that this was his last chance, any further offending would mean jail... and clearly wanting to make his point unambiguous, went to say to the unfortunate offender something like: "Of course, you might find jail is not so bad as its made out. After all, you get a roof over your head. Three meals a day. And all the sex you can handle. Maybe even more."

angryassdrummer said:
i dont think jail is the right answer for anyone committing non violent crimes
sure he broke the law, but does he deserve to be with sex offenders, murderers etc? no

Yes, a peddler in human misery.

angryassdrummer said:
haha thats a very long bow to draw
he wasnt selling date rape drugs
are all drugs used for rape? NO..no where near it..date rape drugs are pharmaceutical pills known as GBH on the street, most often used in the gay community/also the club scene
if your theory is right, pharmaceutical companies should be in prison
cmon, this is 2011 not 1950.. being a tad conservative here
drugs = rape might sound good at your local church but its not true at all

sorry, im not really up on hard core drugs, my bad.

i did however hear that the number 1 importers of pot is actually financed by macdonalds as they make billions a year from stoners with the munchies.

on a side note, had a beer on wednesday night the drove home about half an hour later. Since i managed not to break any road laws on the way guess i can drive drinking however much i like.

Also i have for sale lion repellant. Bottle has some scrathes so im selling it cheap at $50 each (normal price $120). Highly recommended,Cuss Cuss, Duff and mysef have been using the stuff for almost 10 years now and have not even once been attacked by a lion., absolutly works

Matabele said:
angryassdrummer said:
i dont think jail is the right answer for anyone committing non violent crimes
sure he broke the law, but does he deserve to be with sex offenders, murderers etc? no

Yes, a peddler in human misery.

Dickhead.
You don't know as much as you think you do. Fairy tales are for infants.

Well I see that we don't know much about the Australian prison system or about drugs and drug use in Australia.

They should give Todd Greenberg 6 years for trying to sign Des whilst he is still under contract.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2