Danny Wicks gets 3 years Jail

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brookie4eva

Bencher
Just to add an extra smile to your face for this w/end, Danny Wicks sentenced to a maximum three years' jail on drug trafficking.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/former-newcastle-knights-player-danny-wicks-sentenced-to-three-year-jail-for-drug-trafficking/story-e6frfgbo-1226154026322

Did Gids get a mention at the trial ? That place is rotten to the core, I'm not sure even Wayne Bennett can clean it up.

i dont think jail is the right answer for anyone committing non violent crimes
sure he broke the law, but does he deserve to be with sex offenders, murderers etc? no

Brookie4eva said:
Just to add an extra smile to your face for this w/end, Danny Wicks sentenced to a maximum three years' jail on drug trafficking.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/former-newcastle-knights-player-danny-wicks-sentenced-to-three-year-jail-for-drug-trafficking/story-e6frfgbo-1226154026322

I dnt knw why he needs to deal drugs when he earns more than most do a year ?????????? Fukn fruit cake.......

angryassdrummer said:
sure he broke the law, but does he deserve to be with sex offenders, murderers etc? no

less drugs would mean less sex offenders

Fluffy said:
angryassdrummer said:

So no drugs would mean no sex offenders?
What do you make of this, Rex?

Fluffy said:
angryassdrummer said:

where have you got this information from? that is probably the stupiest thing ive ever heard

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4