• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Always been a selfish player at the knights, we witnessed that this week, his one out runs stifled the rest of the set of six each time, des needs to impose a lichea type rule of pass and dont run like he did at the dogs

No need for that. Use the Matt Balin process - tackle your heart out, distribute the ball as quickly as possible, run once in a blue moon and tackle some more.

I am sure Matt can teach him that himself.

We just had **** all options. He is good enough considering,
He is playing for a contract
Really good service, nuggety enough in defence. Api was a demon defender and that part is missing a bit

Levi is facing a one-week suspension for a high tackle on Lodge which I doubt anyone saw.
The alleged offence didn't warrant a penalty so the ref wasn't too concerned, or missed it.
Totally missed it. Surely he takes the early guilty plea and is free to play. After last week reckon Croker gets the lions share of the min at hooker anyway.

The most worrying thing for me is how ineffective his tackles were last week. Whenever he was involved there seemed to be a quick play the ball off the back of it, which really contributed to the Brisbane packs dominance in the first half.
I would like to see him pass a bit wider or draw in the ruck defenders when going short.

He has never been more that a somewhat solid player, never understood the joy from some on signing him. Too much white line fever, not enough fundamentals.

I will support him and I know he was one of the better options available, but let’s not kid ourselves. He is nothing more than average

Levi seems like a bit of a dumb player. I recall him taking a tackle on the fourth where he could have passed it easily. Took himself out of dummy half on the last when you need crisp service to the playmaker for a good kick. Croker on the other hand seems a smart player and has halfback skills. Get him kicking from dummy half coming out our end and chase hard and then muscle up for a full set. It puts everyone on side too. Has levi kicked at all yet?

I think Levi is detrimental to Manly and our chances in 2020
He seems to have no football brain, runs when he should pass, go left when he should go right, you get the picture.

You can he has zero teamwork with DCE

What should Des do while we wait for Mainese to get out of jail?

Personally I think Cust should be moulded into a hooker by Ballin. He can tackle, has footy smarts, good pass and seems to gel well with DCE - just needs to toughen up his hooker skillset.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4