• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Exactly. Why would AFB be pissed if he was reading the words. I think its a lack of respect by Levi and thats why AFB was pissed

Maybe AFB thought Danny was screwing around on the phone (gets angry) but Danny was reading the words (love to all).

I just started this post to say... I thought the only words the guys know is "Guzzle Guzzle Guzzle as we pour it down our muzzle! mumble mumble More beer!!!"

It was nice to see the 'main guy' leading the victory song as well. I think it was him, out of hospital and back in action!

Edit @The better Robbo If it were me, I'd definitely had learnt the song before this, and wouldn't look at the phone! If I didn't know it I'd mime along or do the Taufua. I agree that it's not the best look for whatever reason.

though I enjoyed watching it through a few times!

Last edited:
I know he had a poor game. But he seems like a good guy. At full time on TV you could see Cherry talking to him and patting him on the back. I think he’ll bounce back. We’ve got a long turn around till Canberra. Plenty of time to work things out

Exactly. Why would AFB be pissed if he was reading the words. I think its a lack of respect by Levi and thats why AFB was pissed
I agree he didnt seem to care and Blake was not impressed. If he was reading the words fair enough if he wasn't then whats his problem.. he was bad last night he is a very ordinary hooker. Imho we cant win with him. I'll see how he goes in a month or two but i think we have seen hia best. Croker is much better and he can kick from dummy half and get repeat sets. Have you noticed the new rules have stymied the run from dummy half? Last season it was a massive feature now its none existent from the games I've seen compared to last season. Ps we need fainu man he pisses me off we had this year if he was here

I've been happy with his crisp passing variety out of dummy half especially with the little time he has had with the team relative to others.(also happy with his first up contact defence also)

I find team songs boring and cringe worthy but it obviously does help with team camaraderie and bonding for most, so i get your point in general.

Maybe Des grilled him over a lack of speed/enthusiasm in cover defence when DCE ran out out of the line as a shooter, DCE turned back and actually ran past Levi again in the same play. At the time i was thinking maybe that is why Levi was replaced but it might have been planned all along.

DCE i'm sure is coached to shoot out to try and snuff out the attack but he does it poorly too often---from not getting their in time ,to not reading the play, to the outside backs not in sync with his movements(they are partly to blame for not being as quick to respond also)

Just slightly went away from what he was doing well in his first few games and just sticking to the basics , The more open play should actually suit his style of play , just needs to pick his runs better . Pleasing that Croker is showing some good touches now for his stint and could be a trend now with him getting more game time and on present indications .

My biggest concern is lack of football brain.
I've noticed a few mentions of 'football brain' on various threads lately and was wondering how on earth the club would sign anyone without one. Couldn't they just specify that the contract is conditional on a acceptable X-Ray?

football-brain.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8