Danny Levi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
2 wins in a row has put a song in @BOZO 's heart lol...
2 weeks in a row and Danny boy is on a roll Feathered friend
Join in the chorus ....

Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side.
Your time has come and the Sea eagles are also calling
Put on that number 9 and play with passion and some pride

Oops, I forgot about this thread.

(originally posted in club news)

NRL 2020: Danny Levi resurrects career at Manly after being released by Newcastle

Danny Levi wasn’t wanted at Newcastle, now the former Kiwi Test hooker has resurrected his career at Manly as the Knights battle with a No.9 crisis.

What i hate is criticism without understanding where he fits in the team.

He was bought as a low cost back up and is over performing against that benchmark.

I would also be interested if, at full strenght, Jetski makes the 17
No, but his 2019 form wasn’t bad so perhaps he’s carrying an injury of sorts .

Not a fan of Glen

Awesome ditty Bozo man, with 1 exception...take out that (some) in the last line...

I would also be interested if, at full strenght, Jetski makes the 17
No, but his 2019 form wasn’t bad so perhaps he’s carrying an injury of sorts .
Strong finish last year showed what he's always had the potential for. Versatile, aggressive, and some skill.
Back surgery clearly has him behind in fitness but I assume Des has persisted in giving him time to get back to last year's level. He hasn't got there yet and he'd better hurry or someone else will take his spot!.

Strong finish last year showed what he's always had the potential for. Versatile, aggressive, and some skill.
Back surgery clearly has him behind in fitness but I assume Des has persisted in giving him time to get back to last year's level. He hasn't got there yet and he'd better hurry or someone else will take his spot!.
Fair enough that the surgery has impeded him SER8 but its basic errors that are letting him down atm... of course they would be less noticeable if he was having more impact in attack but he needs to get the simple things right like holding and playing the ball correctly if he wants to keep Waddell, Keppie and Guac from passing him by...

Awesome ditty Bozo man, with 1 exception...take out that (some) in the last line...
Done ...

Put on that number 9 and play with passion and lots of pride

I’d keep him regardless.

I would agree but it depends on the salary cap.
If he keeps playing well as a starting hooker then he will ask for more money for his next contract. He is also a representative #9 so that is leverage he has at the negotiating table.

We couldn't keep both Api + Fainu so I'm not sure how we'd be able to keep both Fainu + Levi.

Fair enough that the surgery has impeded him SER8 but its basic errors that are letting him down atm... of course they would be less noticeable if he was having more impact in attack but he needs to get the simple things right like holding and playing the ball correctly if he wants to keep Waddell, Keppie and Guac from passing him by...

Waddles has been disappointing too ... imho would prefer Guac and Keppie

Waddles has been disappointing too ... imho would prefer Guac and Keppie

Waddell has a go but his playing style doesn’t match his physicality and body size. If he was a ball playing prop with an offload I understand but just trundling into the line with no real impact dosent cut it in my books. Especially when you have Sipley twiddling his thumbs in the background.

Had been a critic bad he has stood up the past two weeks.

He is a work in progress and reckon could be a long term 9 if YoMan Gang Banger Funhouse falls foul of the court system.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8