Danny Levi

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Levi a dce seasons are curiously similar if we are honest.. I say curiously as levi hits jakey more often as first receiver but still it was all going nowhere until a few weeks back and both kinda stepped up to there respective roles and both look more confident

Previously the whole team looked as though everyone was waiting for someone else . They are the leaders and most experienced members of manlys spine

You dont need a superstar hooker to win a premiership - they just need excellent fundamental skills (I.e. good defensively, smart between the ears, have courage and pass well) and I reckon Danny ticks those boxes...
Eg. I love him but Matty Ballin was no Max Krilich or Mal Cochrane yet he won the same number of premierships as Max (2) and more than Mal (1)...

I loved his low tackles on Taumalolo especially. Dropped him like a bag of sh..puds a couple of times (with a little help). The lynch mob might ignore him this week and no doubt find another target until next week.

Yep the wingers are the target of the mob this week
Putting things in perspective , Coaches go through hours of footage to spot all players weaknesses and EVERY PLAYER IN EVERY POSITION IS A TARGET

Said this in maybe this or another thread, Levi’s service is second to none. Passes are crisp fast and always on the mark. His D has improved and he’s a threat darting out. 9 is not a problem for our side right now imo.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8