Daniel Tupou

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a week since the GF, nothing announced, so probably fair to say we have who we have and that's about it?

No i don't think so we just released half a squad I'm sure there's more coming in
I have been thinking this for weeks we have released a massive amount of players and many people forget we released Mateo who must have been on massive coin from the warriors as well!!

Where is all the money going.... Keeping a war chest?

Surely we need a gun prop and a gun back rower and then a heap of others.

Release what 12 players and sign 5 is it?

I would put that down to all the times I bashed my head against the wall wondering why we signed him in the first place.

Toovey signed Mateo as an immediate replacement for Watmough, as Choc still had a year to go before he left and was expected to be in the side in 2015, so Tooves didn't have much time to scour the market.

Of course, things didn't pan out for Feleti in first grade.

I see a few more players being picked up once the Trbojevics' contracts are settled, but with Buhrer moved on you'd have to think we have who we have in the second row for first grade.

On Jorge Taufua's Instagram i keep noticing him being around Daniel Tupou. Most likely just friends but something to note I suppose

Let's hope Topou has signed. Add George to the centre, back row. We would be way more dangerous
Yeah, if Jorge can transition well he'd be good there. Personally I'd much prefer DWZ to Tupou but either would be better with the high ball than we've got. Think we are a chance for either of them from what we've heard

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6