Daniel Tupou

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we will sign DWZ or at least I hope so, only 20 years old, reps kiwis, plays centre, fullback and wing. Ideal signing for our team.

No but rumours he is off to manly, after re signing Cartwright and Moylan they need to offload some players gus said.
Turbo1 didn't you say we were getting Daniel Tupo as well !!! seems like a lot of wingers (Wright, Wright, Tafua, Uate, DWZ,Wiliame etc).... maybe Uate is literally replacing Jamie Buhrer in the second row .... (TIC)

Turbo1 didn't you say we were getting Daniel Tupo as well !!! seems like a lot of wingers (Wright, Wright, Tafua, Uate, DWZ,Wiliame etc).... maybe Uate is literally replacing Jamie Buhrer in the second row .... (TIC)
I don't think Tupou will happen tbh. And Taufau, Uate, Wright and Wright are the only legitimate wingers. DWZ and Williame are centres/fullbacks.

I don't think Tupou will happen tbh. And Taufau, Uate, Wright and Wright are the only legitimate wingers. DWZ and Williame are centres/fullbacks.

... you know that & I know that :nerd:

He has played the majority of his football on the wing. Pretty sure he's never played centre

Our backs were our weakness last season. I haven't read anything to make me think we'll have a backline capable of scoring enough points to make 2017 any different.

He has played the majority of his football on the wing. Pretty sure he's never played centre
Played juniors at fullback and he definitely played centre, maybe last year or the year before but I remember him playing centre.

If you could somehow wrangle Tupou & DWZ (along with Uate), our backline could actually be pretty damned potent.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Daniel Tupou
03. Dallin Watene-Zelezniac
04. Dylan Walker
05. Akuila Uate
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

(Obviously if Brett Stewart / Steve Matai don't go around again, and Taufua remains unsigned).

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2