Daniel Anderson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lord Eagleton said:
mozgrame said:
Spirit of said:
the mauler said:
There should be a probe on Hayne. An anal probe!!! Ive never despised anyone like a despise this prick!!!

That would be no good, he'd enjoy that.

(first post btw)

I thought that was Matt Cecchin's job?:-/

Heres a little trivia for you. I was working out one time at North Ryde fitness first and Checchin was there. He spots me and proceeds to check me out the whole time. Like leering at every opportunity. I finish up and make for the change rooms. 2 minutes after i walk in to get my stuff he walks in after me to do some more checking out. Probably hoping i had got my kit off for a shower. He certainly knows how to make a heterosexual guy feel uncomfortable

A "True supporter" would have taken one for the good of the team. :p

globaleagle said:
lol.

I could tell - from your avatar.

Hey GE. I just noticed your like count is at 911. There's a joke in there I'm sure. :p

The GF was referred totally differently to any other game this year. Easts conceded an average of 11 penalties per match in the rounds . . . and just two in the GF - NONE in the final 60 minutes.
It was a greater turnaround than when Ian Roberts came out as gay.
Now, I'd rather all matches had minimum penalties, so are we going to see the 26 rounds in 2014 refereed in this way?

Robinson obviously complained to Anderson about the penalty count in our first match against them in the finals. The Roosters were never going to lose the penalty count.

we need to use the video more to reverse the decisions like stripping the ball. Surely they can rule on forward passes as well if it's so obvious?

uODqcEC.jpg

What about this gem?

ifernolan, this one has already been done. That pic was taken about half a second after Jennings got the ball down for a legit try. This is simply him moving forward with momentum. As much as I hate it, the try was legal because when he put the ball on the ground his hands were on top of the ball. Unfortunately neither he or the ball touched the deal ball line first.

HoldenV8 said:
ifernolan, this one has already been done. That pic was taken about half a second after Jennings got the ball down for a legit try. This is simply him moving forward with momentum. As much as I hate it, the try was legal because when he put the ball on the ground his hands were on top of the ball. Unfortunately neither he or the ball touched the deal ball line first.

Yeah it was a try, I just wanted to stir a bit :D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7