Dan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
Thanks for all the work you put into the Silvertails site- it's a ripper!
I'm not taking the piss but you obviously put a fair amount of time and effort into it, with the help of the other moderaters.
I'm sure you only usually get complaints about one thing or the other, which seems to be the norm these days, but you are doing a great job - keep it up, it's much apprreciated :clap: :clap: :clap:

cheers mate. I try and its all part of the learning experience for me. Nice to know its appreciated

Yeah well done Dan, the photos are great ;)

Seriously though, when he puts his mind to it the site develops very well.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

we should celebrate and catch up for a beer on saturday night - ill be up the northern beaches somewhere is anyone wants to join me

Good stuff. From the AE beginning this site has gone from strength to strength, even if MSE won't allow any mention of the site!!!

Thanks for all the work you put into the Silvertails site- it's a ripper!
I'm not taking the piss but you obviously put a fair amount of time and effort into it, with the help of the other moderaters.
I'm sure you only usually get complaints about one thing or the other, which seems to be the norm these days, but you are doing a great job - keep it up, it's much apprreciated :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yeah i agree, good work dan..

I'm only a relatively new member.. and i don't even know how i came across the site but i'm glad i did!

I don't even bother with the "official" manly website i just come straight here.. it's always up to date.. and can usually find whatever manly related info your looking for!

WELL DONE MATE!! (and the moderators that help)

I think this thread is mixed up with the one on gay people from the other day..... Great site Dan, but if you don't mind I won't go confessing my man-love for you just yet!

thanks again guys All I do is put the framework together the real strength of the site is in the contributions from all and sundry, the forum contributors the guys who post news, the photos, the articles etc.

The rest is just technical garbage but it does take some effort and a lot fo thought sometimes. I am personally very proud of the next game menu

This place is like a home improvements show. Each week we get something new and wonderful and then easily forget what we used to have. Well done indeed.
:clap:
:clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4