Dan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the menu is fixed and you can now track back through each game in sequence again

I wasn't knocking pete... i was commending him on his ability to use his intelligence... to drag out something i personally would get done in one sentence. I have nothing against what he said

You'd think Dan set this site up for Pete and an army of his clones given the argument he put up about it.

"Well, I have the draw on my office wall - therefore there's no need for that sort of thing on the silvertails site".

Part of the attraction/charm of this site is its irreverence and occassionally offbeat humour.

This thread makes me wonder if i havnt walked from the sports bar of my favourite hotel directly into a kitchen full of nagging, bitching, girl's blouse wearing , nitpicking tribe of sheilas gossiping angrily about one of their own.

I can't believe Pete hasn't gone into Ryans YART section :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW - you should read Matabeles articles/player profiles and my explayer profiles. They are the highlights of the site IMO

Your ex-player profiles are so good and well researched because you have a job where you don't have to work (ha ha). But on the bright side you have kept 16 pubs and clubs in business over the past 20 years.

Pete is right though in that what really makes this website great is that we have a robust and largely uncensored forum where people can speak their minds freely without the worry of losing demerit points and being banned or unduly critised because someone's point of view doesn't agree with the majority.

The forum has been quite tame lately but will no doubt increase in its ferocity now that the season it about to start.

In fact the fingers will be poised above the typewriter on the weekend ready to flay into action at the first sign of a concentric circle or lack of hits up on saturday night.

yeah i've been tame as since i been here.. because i was never a member til the off season last year... you'll prolly get to know a new nutz now that the footy season is up and running!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4