Damir the lunatic

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
I want to kidnap Jelena: Damir

By CHRIS LINES

January 19, 2006

DAMIR Dokic says he is seeking to kidnap his estranged daughter Jelena, and has threatened to kill an Australian as revenge for her returning to the country.

In a sensational rant to a Serbian newspaper, Damir Dokic has vowed revenge against Australia for conspiring to return the 2000 Wimbledon semi-finallist to the country.

Damir, renowned for his erratic behaviour, says he wants to drop a nuclear bomb on Australia and accuses Croatia and the Vatican of influencing her decision to quit Serbia and return to Australia.

Under her father's guidance, Jelena Dokic quit Australia for Serbia in 2001, and has only just returned to the Australian fold after becoming estranged from Damir.

"Australia with the help of Croatia and the Vatican have brainwashed my daughter," Damir told Serbian daily Kurir.

"I have thought about dropping a nuclear bomb on Sydney since Jelena lost in the first round this week, for which Australia is to blame.

"I have even thought about killing an Australian in revenge, but I wouldn't gain anything from it."

Damir has sought help from Serbian politicians, including an accused war criminal, in kidnapping Jelena.

"Only two were ready to help," Damir said.

"One of them however, Vojislav Seselj, is waiting to be tried at the International War Crimes Tribunal in the Hague."

Damir said it was Australia, rather than him, that was mentally suspect.

"Australia is a spoiled nation," Damir said.
"They can expect my revenge.
"I'm not crazy when I say this, they are the crazy ones who give you hot sausages before the match when it's 40 degrees celsius outside."

Poor girl- what bloody chance did she ever have with that baboon shadowing her every move.
I felt sorry for her from the word go and I thought the papers were extremely harsh in criticising her being forced by her father to leave the country.
I hope she makes the most of it here and feel sorry for her brother and mother who are still stuck with the wanker!

true...pity she brought her boyfriend out with her, then again without him she probably wouldn't have the courage to flick her father anyway and come back!

Damir the terrorist.

One thing is for certain he will now never be allowed back into australia as surely this comes under the new sedition laws.

I wonder if it ever occoured to him that she just hates him and most likely loves Australia. Could be a good thing. She might lose that surley look she always had and smile. She's got a lot of potential. Great legs, great tits.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4