Dally M contentions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
475E16A0-7E72-4E0F-96DB-953164CB7787.jpeg
The boys look like Jake & Elwood Blues with their skinny ties.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
At the end of the day
With this award
The telecrap is involved
Other than the odd success we've had, the most memorable thing for me is
The first time it was televised, the dog got out.
We got him back...

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Cringe worthy presentation with the morons from league life presenting it.

I don’t get how someone as talented as Lara Pitt gets put with those other 3 who have no talent and are there to be politically correct.

megan Barnard and Pitt are by far the best Female talent on fox league.

ellakasmar

Reserve Grader
A bit sad. I know the whole system is dumb for Dally M voting but I still look forward to the night in hope we’ll pick up something. To only walk away with tackle of the year after such an incredible season sucks. Maybe they should do a ‘team of the week’ each week and then count how many times a player makes that...then it doesn’t reward good players in bad teams over good players in good teams!

Anyways, at the end of the day, the Manly boys are all winners in my eyes!

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
A bit sad. I know the whole system is dumb for Dally M voting but I still look forward to the night in hope we’ll pick up something. To only walk away with tackle of the year after such an incredible season sucks. Maybe they should do a ‘team of the week’ each week and then count how many times a player makes that...then it doesn’t reward good players in bad teams over good players in good teams!

Anyways, at the end of the day, the Manly boys are all winners in my eyes!
Don't lose sight of who runs it Ella.
That always puts ones expectations of quality into perspective...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12