Dally M contentions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I know it is probably not in the right forum but I thought I would start somewhere to try and get a response
Hi everyone for the last 4 years I have a carved emblem of the mighty Sea Eagles My dilemma is that I can not get anyone to tell me what the color maroon it is. I have spoken to the Sea Eagle's office they don't know all they said is its maroon. but the problem is as I explained there are so many shades and even though they appear to be similar in tone and depth in color I want to get the exact color for my 1 meter by 1 meter wood carved emblem. so any help in giving me a more detailed name would be great

Trial and error. Test a colour on a wing tip, if it doesn’t look right, back to the paint shop. You could probably take your favourite jersey or even a photo of a manly Hersey to a paint shop and they could mix a pretty good likeness. Post us a picture when it’s done.

lololol...............Edrick Lee > wing nomination, Paul Vaughan & Klemmer in from to AFB & Marty, no Garrick for Rookie........what a fuc(en joke! Not being bias but if Lee was a standout winger during the year & better than Garrick & both Lemmer & Vaughan were better than Marty & AFB then i give up on the NRL.

Edrick Lee is barely good enough for first grade. If he was at Manly I'd still put money on Jorge and Reubs to be the #2 and #5.

I know it is probably not in the right forum but I thought I would start somewhere to try and get a response
Hi everyone for the last 4 years I have a carved emblem of the mighty Sea Eagles My dilemma is that I can not get anyone to tell me what the color maroon it is. I have spoken to the Sea Eagle's office they don't know all they said is its maroon. but the problem is as I explained there are so many shades and even though they appear to be similar in tone and depth in color I want to get the exact color for my 1 meter by 1 meter wood carved emblem. so any help in giving me a more detailed name would be great
https://www.schemecolor.com/manly-warringah-sea-eagles-logo.php

1569962452854.png

6f0f3b.svg

I had some company letterheads printed in PMS-220 in the 90s and I got that pantone colour from Manly

https://encycolorpedia.com/a8034f

Last edited:
No thanks , many glaring omissions for me.

Not an Eagle but how could Sivo not be in the winger of the year.
Fergie was on fire in 2019 so he would have taken points away from Sivo

Just saw that Kels is up for centre of the year :clap:

Jakey wants Des to get Coach of the Year just to hear his crazy speech :D

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12