Dally M contentions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
What's wrong with Wayne Pearce? He looks half dead :eek:
The whole bloody thing is embarrassing HM. Drag out the old dead wood every year. Don’t light a match, the place will go up it’s that full of dead wood. Now where’s Danny and is stuttering count!

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
I understand but neither of you have posted the source :banghead:

I'm looking at twitter @NRL and they're in sync

Bellamy outfit - money can't buy good taste :tmi:
I'm buggered if I know.
It just says NRL with the logo
So I guess it's the NRL.
Scroll down its still there
#DallyM

HappilyManly

Journey Man
I'm buggered if I know.
It just says NRL with the logo
So I guess it's the NRL.
Scroll down its still there
The handle is under the profile picture
ie @NRL

PS Anyone can use the NRL logo image as twitter don't verify unless the owner complains

This is the autgentic NRL twitter account and there is no early announcements on it

Apart from the Rookie Haas who was presented with his trophy on the red carpet by Beattie - WTF they couldn't spare the Rookie 5 minutes to have his peers clap his win :fubar:

Capture+_2019-10-02-21-22-21.png

Last edited:

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
What, Danny’s been given the axe in the count for Brandy! Yates has had enough and given him the can.

KOMORI

Born and bred an Eagle
If anyone thought this was going to be more than the usual media driven, same old faces, cynical circle jerk ...

You’ve been proven sadly wrong..

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
Junior was always a health freak and I tell you he has the look of an unwell man :(

View attachment 12890

Then again it could be delayed shock of seeing Beetlejuice on stage @:eek:
HM
As an old Balmain boy I can tell you though junior didn't drink, he used to party HARD.
Still does.
I'll leave you to work your own conclusions...

eggson

Bencher
Of course the captain and coach of the same club for 10 plus years gets it. Didn’t you know billy retired??

Who cares that they topped the comp, the important thing is that they were there at the business end of the year. They featured in 3 out of 4 weeks! They lost 2 of 3!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13