Daily Telegraph

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rootfool the crisis merchants job is done.... All over a drunken $20 mistake.

This is a very ordinary look... but it is also worth pointing out that no one here has any context of how that alleged situation unfolded, apart from what the Brown Muscat connoisseur wrote in the DT.

A nice diversion from the complete dumpster fire that is the Sharks at present though.

Last edited:
This is a very ordinary look... but it is also worth pointing out that no one here has any context of how that alleged situation unfolded, apart from what the Brown Muscat connoisseur wrote in the DT.

A nice diversion from the complete dumpster fire that is the Sharks at present though.

Yep, could be a simple mistake like they do at church - put in a tenner and pull out a twenty.
If you're questioned about it, just say incredulously...."But all I had was a fifty! I was just getting some change"

Really!
Is there people that actually throw a lobster in the tip jar?
I can't recall seeing any tip jar on a bar with any notes in them, maybe the occasional gold coin at a pinch.

Really!
Is there people that actually throw a lobster in the tip jar?
I can't recall seeing any tip jar on a bar with any notes in them, maybe the occasional gold coin at a pinch.

The boss might have thrown a 20 in to entice the public to feel like they had to deep dig to avoid looking cheap!

And look at how upset it's got a lot of Manly supporters.... One can only imagine what the general public think about our squad now.

Rootfool the crisis merchants job is done.... All over a drunken $20 mistake.
This would never have happened on Trent Barrett's watch ...

May not even have happened of course but it's easy to imagine a thing like that happening. Smacks of a certain arrogance ('I'm bigger and tougher than you so what are you going to do about it?') not unheard of among young males especially if out drinking together.
Excellent opportunity for some serious lessons to be learned without any serious damage having been done. Here's hoping, anyhow.

Oh, but that was some totally legal tobacco product he was snorting, didn’t you hear?

Funny how it’s never drugs going up the nose, it’s always some obscure, totally legal, product, or Wizz Fizz, or chalk...it’s unthinkable that a young, cashed-up footy player would be doing drugs! Heavens, no! @:eek:

They also completely ignored that it was demeaning to women, no matter what the product being sniffed was. Even sniffing holy water would have got a NRL player suspended for having his nose in that place.

He did say he wouldn't name the player because it's not his go. So having said that we can rule out the following
Jorge
Walker
AFB
Fainu

I didn’t deem it worthy of a new thread, so thought I would lump a gripe with Foxsports in with this DT thread....

How on bloody earth does foxsports.com.au justify publishing gossip stories about Sam Burgess and his wife breaking up/getting back together? Are they that hard pressed for content? I just don’t think that players’ personal lives should be reported on, even more so in the bloody sports pages.

Oh, but that was some totally legal tobacco product he was snorting, didn’t you hear?

Funny how it’s never drugs going up the nose, it’s always some obscure, totally legal, product, or Wizz Fizz, or chalk...it’s unthinkable that a young, cashed-up footy player would be doing drugs! Heavens, no! @:eek:

Quite possibly. It’s everwhere down there. Go have a look one day!

Attachments

• E38FA46C-5A10-4F56-982E-7C16AEA68082.jpeg
    E38FA46C-5A10-4F56-982E-7C16AEA68082.jpeg
    286.7 KB · Views: 33

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4