D.C.E. into the 9's

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
green-tick-man.png

What’s happened to the ‘Agree’ button? I wanted to give Woodsie a green tick.:)

The interesting thing will be seeing how DCE and Clitherson get along in the same side. I think the latter thinks DCE’s mammoth deal was a key factor in the Clinster’s forced removal.
Who gives a $hit.....we ended up with the better player. Not concerned at all that “king” Gutho is gone. The Eels can keep him.

Interesting how the Australian team had 7 playmakers in their run on team of 9 last night in lieu of half forwards half backs.

It obviously suits the game and their game plan may well be a winner.

Who gives a $hit.....we ended up with the better player. Not concerned at all that “king” Gutho is gone. The Eels can keep him.
Not really my point.

But look, if you have trouble interpreting what others are writing...well who gives a sh-t.

Last edited:
Interesting how the Australian team had 7 playmakers in their run on team of 9 last night in lieu of half forwards half backs.

It obviously suits the game and their game plan may well be a winner.

Bit different to the Seven's where they would have only one or two play makers, one or two faster (and probably fitter) back rowers and the rest were outside backs.

In the mid-90s I remember Manly usually went with Cliffy and/or Tooves and Des, Garts, Beaver, Kosef and backs like Hill, Elsegood, Hancock, Hopoate and Ridge who was more in our Seven's squad for his more accurate drop kicks than because he could score 70+ metre tries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4