Cuthbo Ruled Out

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Just noticed that Cuthbo has been ruled out of City Country with and elbow injury. I wonder if this means that JWH will make his top grade debut or if it will be Big George Rose in first grade this weekend.

i wouldnt say no to seeing either in the team, JWH is an up and comer and big george can add a lot of value once match fit, which for him takes a good 10 games in firsts

Safety first. Rose will get a gig, JWH on an extended bench (especially as cover for the forwards who will be backing up).

Canteen Worker link said:
Just noticed that Cuthbo has been ruled out of City Country with and elbow injury. I wonder if this means that JWH will make his top grade debut or if it will be Big George Rose in first grade this weekend.

How on Earth do they pick Mark O'Mealey as his replacement.

Because the prop depth at City is terrible. Although it does raise one question...how on earth did Joel Clinton get overlooked? He's been arguably NSW's form props (along with Galloway and Luke Bailey), yet he gets overlooked for Cuthbo, Luke Stuart and Mark O'Meley? Makes no sense to me.

O'Mealy is a slow old fat ugly slug.  What about Waterhouse from Penrith?  He's going greatl.  Anyway if the 48 hours can see Cuthbo right, can he play for us?  I'd give JWH a go.  Exciting to see.  But I guess not.  Des will pick Rose, who can't tackle or move sideways.   

Rose for sure since he was geared up for the Melbourne match, Jared to 18th man maybe.  Good ol Des, so predictable  :p  i kid i kid

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6