Cust Gone ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Garrick is slowly starting to warm into the role. Elliott was always professional in his time with us. I think he could have been something, if he just developed a bit of a passing game; he’d baulk at a 2 on 1. Everything else was top notch.
Yes and just didn't have that speed but to me he was a quality player I would have in our club for years. If it is something we need more of is great effort and no error players. Davey is one of those bit like Williamson and Rodney!

Tend to disagree with most on here re Cust. I saw a great talent. The first few games he played at 6 were exceptional. Always created opportunities in attack, and had x factor. Don't know why people say he didn't have a good passing or kicking game, I found he had an almost complete skill set. He always had lots of energy, and was a terrier in defence. Obviously a work in progress but truly regret our club letting him go. I guess with DCE and Foz, then Schuster, then Humphreys, then Latu (and maybe a potential half in Weekes) justifies this decision. But realistically he was released because Des thought he couldn't handle the 9 position as well as Croker. Can't argue with that I guess. Still a shame

Got talking to Cade's grandparents yesterday in (of all places) Portmeirion in Wales (where the very strange 60's show the prisoner was filmed). They're on holiday and were hoping to get to see him play but he's still out injured after the challenge cup final. Had a nice chat with them about Cade and a couple of Manly performances. They even told me the result from the storm game, which I hadn't yet had chance to watch and was deliberately avoiding 😂

Got talking to Cade's grandparents yesterday in (of all places) Portmeirion in Wales (where the very strange 60's show the prisoner was filmed). They're on holiday and were hoping to get to see him play but he's still out injured after the challenge cup final. Had a nice chat with them about Cade and a couple of Manly performances. They even told me the result from the storm game, which I hadn't yet had chance to watch and was deliberately avoiding 😂
They saved you a lot of stress telling you the score! Trust me after last week it was not a good game to watch live!

Just sayin’

They saved you a lot of stress telling you the score! Trust me after last week it was not a good game to watch live!

Just sayin’
Talk about a lot of stress!
Couldn't get to the game so watching on TV, at half time (and with memories of the Cows finish fresh in my mind) I had a small discussion with myself, along the lines
The tension is killing me! Can Manly hold this lead?
Am I even enjoying this???
I enjoy the result 'Manly wins!' but the process is often excruciating, Aaagghh!!!
Hey I'm gunna stop right here and do something else, later I'll check the result and if Manly won, I'll watch a replay of the 2nd half..

But after 15 min I recovered and watched the 2nd half live ... but if Manly wasn't so far ahead at the end there it might have been the end of me too!

Do we still have an option to bring him back?
Just wondering.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7