Curtis Sironen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe hurt? If he was hooked then good on Barrett for giving him a wake-up call, he has the ability but needs to get more involved.

I note last couple of weeks hes playing less and less minutes.. dunno what it is, just seems to lack match fitness. Would love to see him hit the line a bit harder..

Reminds me of potato but mateo would atleast get a bit more involved and chance his hand more with the ball both have great natural ability but go missing in games and can be lazy !

He was celebrating there at the end of the game and didn't seem to be in any discomfort or didn't seem strapped up or anything

Top on Nine news has 'the love triangle, leading to NRL investigating player (Sironen)'.

I'll post more when it comes on.

He's been disappointing and hasn't been ball playing or kicking.
Agree, although he is in the top 15 (or something close) for offloads this season. He really just needs to keep improving along with winterstein who is looking the goods thus far, Siro still has the potential to be a star he just needs to nurture his talent or so to speak

Top on Nine news has 'the love triangle, leading to NRL investigating player (Sironen)'.

I'll post more when it comes on.

Story is that Curtis and his old and back together girlfriend ran into the girl he had cheated with. The girls ran off to the toilet for a discussion on what happened. After waiting about an hour Curtis got worried, couldn't get into the toilet so he broke the door cutting his hand. No mention of violence towards the ladies, gust that the door was broken and he cut his hand. Manly have already investigated and informed NRL.

Story is that Curtis and his old and back together girlfriend ran into the girl he had cheated with. The girls ran off to the toilet for a discussion on what happened. After waiting about an hour Curtis got worried, couldn't get into the toilet so he broke the door cutting his hand. No mention of violence towards the ladies, gust that the door was broken and he cut his hand. Manly have already investigated and informed NRL.

Strange story that's for sure. Why would the girls run off together to gossip. Regardless, seems like a bit of a nothing story just that he was concerned that they disappeared for 1 hours. With all the other sh*t that goes on in the NRL with some of the players, this hardly is worth any action.

greenburg may channel his inner gallop and ban curtis for 4 weeks regardless of any (none) outcome of this non event.

Occasionally good for an offload, but generally hits the line like a wet Sao and goes down too easily
Occasionally good for an offload? How about 6th in the NRL with 20 off loads!!! That's more than the 'occasional' ones you're referring to. Marty 1st with 29.......I think he does his job pretty well according to Trent's instructions!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8