Curtis Sironen

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Strange story that's for sure. Why would the girls run off together to gossip. Regardless, seems like a bit of a nothing story just that he was concerned that they disappeared for 1 hours. With all the other sh*t that goes on in the NRL with some of the players, this hardly is worth any action.

You would think if it had anything sinister involved he would have been stood down by the club.

Agree, although he is in the top 15 (or something close) for offloads this season. He really just needs to keep improving along with winterstein who is looking the goods thus far, Siro still has the potential to be a star he just needs to nurture his talent or so to speak
Actually 6th in off loads on 20!! Playing pretty well as far as I can see. Went off due to a groin strain!!

Actually 6th in off loads on 20!! Playing pretty well as far as I can see. Went off due to a groin strain!!
Geez that is good, just needs to keep his eyes on the ball when trying to catch it and keep upping his involvement. Physically should continue to develop with us. We just need to give him some time I think

Occasionally good for an offload? How about 6th in the NRL with 20 off loads!!! That's more than the 'occasional' ones you're referring to. Marty 1st with 29.......I think he does his job pretty well according to Trent's instructions!
Just not seeing it personally. IMHO, he is the weakest link in our team. How many try assists and line breaks do your stats show for young Siro?

Just not seeing it personally. IMHO, he is the weakest link in our team. How many try assists and line breaks do your stats show for young Siro?
Most other people on here are seeing it!! Not the weakest link at all. Compared to other forwards stats......1 LB, 1 TA, 2 Tries, AR 9. Jake T 1 LB, 1 TA, 3 Tries, AR 12. 2nd for offloads behind Marty & both way ahead of any of our other forwards for off loads. Up there with the others so yeah seems pretty good to me for a 2nd Rower.

Strange story that's for sure. Why would the girls run off together to gossip. Regardless, seems like a bit of a nothing story just that he was concerned that they disappeared for 1 hours. With all the other sh*t that goes on in the NRL with some of the players, this hardly is worth any action.
Yeah but you know how it is, any dirt that they can find on Manly to paint us in a bad light to make us look bad, will always be made into big news and blown way out of proportion and then the NRL will probably add their Manly loading to any penalty that may be applied.

Curtis Sironen is seen doing some light training work in a video somewhere on social media, good signs. We desperately need him back and as seen in this thread he will help our attack (through offloads) and strengthen up our defence well. Can't wait for him to return

I would think he will need at least a couple of runs in regges first.

I bloody hope not.

Lane is to on and off for me and Siro offers more in all areas.
Agreed, but he has been out for quite a while and would have lost some match fitness.

Interesting article about Curtis in the SMH Goodweekend. Looks like a polished mahogany sideboard on the front cover. Explains changing to a carnivore diet and how it has worked wonders on his long history of injury

Attachments

• 5E53AC20-3EFC-4AD9-BA3B-418C5317356A.jpeg
    5E53AC20-3EFC-4AD9-BA3B-418C5317356A.jpeg
    371.8 KB · Views: 8
Interesting article about Curtis in the SMH Goodweekend. Looks like a polished mahogany sideboard on the front cover. Explains changing to a carnivore diet and how it has worked wonders on his long history of injury
Sgt Slaughter!

Pass me the calves blood Dessie!

Even higher resolution for the meat lovers!

Sirro carnivore.png

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10