Curtis Scott: Gooooone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Hope he gets the help he needs. Feel for the guy.
You are a generous spirit Ryan. Who knows what demons lie in the background of this young man's past, and I'm sure he could use help to get through it. Meanwhile I also feel for those who have to put up with him, or who happen to come across him in a bad mood when drinking.
Some time out of the NRL pressure cooker and sporting spotlight may be the best thing, he's still very young and hasn't yet done anything bad enough to totally cruel his future.

You are a generous spirit Ryan. Who knows what demons lie in the background of this young man's past, and I'm sure he could use help to get through it. Meanwhile I also feel for those who have to put up with him, or who happen to come across him in a bad mood when drinking.
Some time out of the NRL pressure cooker and sporting spotlight may be the best thing, he's still very young and hasn't yet done anything bad enough to totally cruel his future.

Well said mate. Time away from the game and that ... mmmmm ... group mentality (and celebrity) would do him wonders for the longevity of his career.

That's what I hope is currently happening with Manase Fainu. People forget he's still only 23. I hope this gang stuff gets washed away. If we unfortunately lose Suli, to the Dragons (miles away), I think a bit of that is broken up (especially with the Hoppa's gone). Hope he becomes a dedicated, honest worker, who really appreciates what's been given to him, and wants to repay that dedication.

Well said mate. Time away from the game and that ... mmmmm ... group mentality (and celebrity) would do him wonders for the longevity of his career.

That's what I hope is currently happening with Manase Fainu. People forget he's still only 23. I hope this gang stuff gets washed away. If we unfortunately lose Suli, to the Dragons (miles away), I think a bit of that is broken up (especially with the Hoppa's gone). Hope he becomes a dedicated, honest worker, who really appreciates what's been given to him, and wants to repay that dedication.
Gang life usually washes away in early 20's. Especially if you have an income and want a family. Those without a steady job are the ones who get caught in the gangs long term and usually become guests of her majestys hotels.

Gang life usually washes away in early 20's. Especially if you have an income and want a family. Those without a steady job are the ones who get caught in the gangs long term and usually become guests of her majestys hotels.
Her majesty's hotels - do you mind of I use that one ? hahaha

Troubled NRL star Curtis Scott’s time at Canberra is over after it has been revealed a secret altercation at a club function proved too much for the Raiders.

A physical altercation between teammates Curtis Scott and John Bateman last year was the secret catalyst behind the Canberra Raiders decision to sack the troubled centre on Monday.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Scott and Bateman had a fight after a team function, in which Scott suffered a hand injury that forced him to miss several games.

Scott’s lawyer Sam Macedone confirmed there was an incident but declined to comment on it.

Troubled NRL star Curtis Scott’s time at Canberra is over after it has been revealed a secret altercation at a club function proved too much for the Raiders.

A physical altercation between teammates Curtis Scott and John Bateman last year was the secret catalyst behind the Canberra Raiders decision to sack the troubled centre on Monday.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Scott and Bateman had a fight after a team function, in which Scott suffered a hand injury that forced him to miss several games.

Scott’s lawyer Sam Macedone confirmed there was an incident but declined to comment on it.

SNAP

Unfortunately, the fact that he's complaining on social media that the club leaked this story to back up their decision to sack him, instead of either keeping a low profile or putting his hand up & saying he stuffed up & is seeking help, indicates he has not yet taken responsibility for his actions (IMO).

Yeah, it's a huge red flag for any potential suitors of Scott to see him come out and lambaste the Raiders....what came first? The Raiders' response to his rap sheet, or his rap sheet? Dumb. And then to bang on about player welfare...you're a grown man. If you think the world is going to drop the safety blanket under you all the time, you're in for a rude shock.

He has pictures of Connor McGregor on his walls so speaks volumes about his role models.

Yeah, it's a huge red flag for any potential suitors of Scott to see him come out and lambaste the Raiders....what came first? The Raiders' response to his rap sheet, or his rap sheet? Dumb. And then to bang on about player welfare...you're a grown man. If you think the world is going to drop the safety blanket under you all the time, you're in for a rude shock.

He has pictures of Connor McGregor on his walls so speaks volumes about his role models.
Agreed. Scott has been given a lot of support by the Raiders. Throwing that all back at them, and not taking personal responsibility for his actions, means it's unlikely that he will get picked up again very easily. Massive red flag. I just hope no one links him to us.

Again ... the Telecrap has the scoop .. Silvertail's legend and perrenial "Resurrection Man" .. Biff was the one that brought Scott down ... some of your best work old mate ... well played.

1629765451811.png

The Dogs' Elliot is heading the same way. He just doesn't seem to be able to stay out of trouble.
They both have alcohol issues, and neither of them seem to have the capacity to face up to that long term. Off field they are ticking timebombs, aimed directly at club culture, and liable to explode at any time. It's a shame as they are both pretty good footballers. I have thought for awhile that Elliot would look good in a Manly jumper. However, based on recent history he is just not worth the risk.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10