Curtis Scott: Gooooone

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know it's been mooted that Suli is moving to Illawarra next season but he'd be a much better fit for Canberra who have a centre spot to fill plus the fact that Croker is past his best and should probably retire.

He's not even that good of a player, I wouldn't want to sign him on a minimum contract no matter how desperate

The bloke obviously has issues with the demon drink & needs to take it seriously & do something about it NOW before it ruins his life.

I suspect being exonerated publicly of the charges of assaulting police last year hasnt helped, in as much it overshadowed the fact he was still drunkenly stumbling down Oxford street, kicking push bikes & throwing mobile phones at cars before passing out in Moore Park, where the police found him & the ensuing scuffle took place.

He still pleaded guilty to these (in light of the assaulting police charges) lesser charges but no doubt he was spared any form of punishment as the police would have wanted the matter to disappear quickly.

Curtis's problems are far deeper than alcohol.

He has massive anger issues and he is too easily put off his game and it costs his team time and time again.

For Bellyache to let him leave the Drizzle tells me that even he could see this and the boy is washed up now.

Maybe a year out of the game and get his head together and who knows? A bit of growing up doing some real work might help him mature.

I’m close to someone that grow up with Curtis. They are not that close to him just moved in same circles. They advised a bit of dhead growing up. Obvious to everyone he has a problem with alcohol and anger management. I agree that best choice is tigers. If I was tigers I would offer 1 year contract. Talented player.

Alcohol problem.
Adam Elliott of the doggies also in trouble again for his previously admitted alcohol problem.

Heaven knows what they were drinking, I don't know why these guys don't just stick with the NRL's approved drinks, VB and Bundy rum.
I hear most of them love Coke the best. Beats me how they can get in so much trouble with a soft drink. Must be the caffeine.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8