Curtis Scott (and others) - Offseason trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That video is pretty damning

Whoever decided to prosecute that case should be fired. And Scott is well within his rights to recover the 100 000 grand in court fees, pretty convincing civil case here too. So It’s probably going to cost 500 000 from the public purse.

Have the NSW police issued a statement, those offices should be dealt with harshly and the prosecutor should have to justify taking this to court and lose their job coz I just can’t conceive any possible reason to do so

Look at this FILTHY PRICK! he tells him its just pepper spray and laughs! These pigs need to be charged and sent to jail. Cant have such scumbags policing the streets View attachment 15395
The hero cop is laughing coz he’s in uniform! Out of uniform he looks like he’d be a gutless worm. Same with the female cops who were there.....hiding behind a badge thinking they’re indestructible. Like I said out of uniform they’d squirm like the worms they are!

The hero cop is laughing coz he’s in uniform! Out of uniform he looks like he’d be a gutless worm. Same with the female cops who were there.....hiding behind a badge thinking they’re indestructible. Like I said out of uniform they’d squirm like the worms they are!
Yep there are a few good ones... most are CANTs!

That's disgusting. We'll see if something comes of it. Even if it does we all know that most victims of police brutality are not famous NRL players who are newsworthy and can afford an SC for court. Most people just have to suck it up and move on.
Something similar happened to an old friend years ago now. One of the greatest stories i ever heard straight after he got released.. I'll make it quick as i can.

My mate leaves manly with a friend on the bus (not drink driving doing the right thing, right?) The bus eventually gets to the Dee Why main bus stop. Its about 930pm and they have had a few drinks but the night is still young. The police now get on the bus and for no reason tell my mate to get off the bus he ask why they tell him hes been a dickhead. He eventually gets off after asking them what he even did wrong and they push him in the back as he's getting off.. he turns around and says what the **** is wrong with you. Big mistake... mate your under arrest! What did i do? Mate your under arrest and they (two of them) proceed to grab his arm and twist it behind his back. My mates an Fing unit... he pulled his arm forward and the cop fell over. They called back up within minutes now there are 7 cops all trying to arrest him and hold him down. I laughed so hard when he told me how easily he threw them off him. They couldn't do it so they tasered him and like the beast he is he kept running no effect. He eventually stopped after realising whats happened and let them arrest him. He was charged with 8 counts of police assault resisting arrest and others i cant recall.. they even claimed he elbowed one of them in the face. Poor guy never been arrested in his 30 odd years now facing 8 charges with 7 police witnesses against him... the police SCUM lied all of them. Theh backed each other up and lied to everyone in the court... you see these dead****s didn't know my mates mate recorded the entire thing LOL the magistrate absolutely tore those cops apart and they had to pay his fees and compensation. 7 cops all on stand lying to put this guy away... disgraceful!

Ps it wasn't short im sorry

PPs #fukparra

Curtis Scott
Thats the lose cannon that threw punches at Dylan Walker
Curtis Scott
Thats the irresponsible Yobo who is incapable of making it home to his bed like all responsible adults so he crashes out under a tree

The moral of the Story ...
Curtis Scott ... If you fall asleep under a tree expect bird sht to fall on your imbecile head
9780554-16x9-xlarge (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats the irresponsible Yobo who is incapable of making it home to his bed like all responsible adults so he crashes out under a tree

The moral of the Story ...
Curtis Scott ... If you fall asleep under a tree expect bird sht to fall on your imbecile head
I feel asleep in a rose garden once, woke up smelling like pot puri and more than a little thorny.
I wasn't an adult though

Totally different situation Bozo. Police should never behave that way towards anyone asleep under a tree.
I understand what you are sayin . Those cops were lose canons just like Curtis was when he lost the plot and punched our player and fractured his face ,

But if Curtis behaved like a responsible adult he would have been under the tree with bird sht on his head . This was a case of few sht heads coming together and Curtis was one of them

I will put a spanner in the works ...

Can you imagine the uproar if he was a black player ??

We would have them marching along the city on the weekend

I understand what you are sayin . Those cops were lose canons just like Curtis was when he lost the plot and punched our player and fractured his face ,

But if Curtis behaved like a responsible adult he would have been under the tree with bird sht on his head . This was a case of few sht heads coming together and Curtis was one of them

Cant blame him for hitting walker but the way he did it was dirty.. walker not looking hands to the side. Walker was mouthing off telling him to hit him and he did. For me once walker posted a picture of his face in instagram saying talk **** get hit proves walker kinda deserved it. But this rubbish with the police no one (except sCam) deserves that.. imagine waking up to that **** then a couple of minutes later your blinded tasered and rolling in dirt in lota of pain. The fLops should of sent him home in a cab

Cant blame him for hitting walker but the way he did it was dirty.. walker not looking hands to the side. Walker was mouthing off telling him to hit him and he did. For me once walker posted a picture of his face in instagram saying talk ** get hit proves walker kinda deserved it. But this rubbish with the police no one (except sCam) deserves that.. imagine waking up to that ** then a couple of minutes later your blinded tasered and rolling in dirt in lota of pain. The fLops should of sent him home in a cab

Interesting perspective you have there ....

Cant blame him for hitting Walker ?

So are you saying you cant blame a player for losing his cool and throwing punches ?

That aint Cool feathered friend .

Sleeping under a tree drunk as a skunk aint cool either

The cops should have sent him home in a cab ?

Maybe we can get the police to have a special force providing cab service for piss head imbeciles

My stepdad told me always find a thick bush to sleep in where people can't see you, keep $5 in your sock so you can get home if you get rolled and stuff your shirt with newspaper if it's a cold night...good advice for the young player.
My dad told me you ....You make your bed , You must lie in it
82247125-drunk-man-sleeping-in-the-park-after-the-party-the-problem-of-alcoholism-.jpg

Understand where your coming from Bozo, but respectfully disagree, young blokes have been getting on the p1ss and passing out under trees (in my case rose bush @:D ) since day dot, I much prefer they have a good time and do that than what you see on the news every weekend when they punch on or get violent with others / partners , or impact the enjoyment of others etc etc.
He may be an imbecile but he was doing nothing harmful in this instance Bozo.

As for the reaction black / white, and so they should, the problem is white apathy we can't be bothered rallying the troops to voice outrage at police doing this to a person not because we like it bit were just to apathetic.

Understand where your coming from Bozo, but respectfully disagree, young blokes have been getting on the p1ss and passing out under trees (in my case rose bush @:D ) since day dot, I much prefer they have a good time and do that than what you see on the news every weekend when they punch on or get violent with others / partners , or impact the enjoyment of others etc etc.
He may be an imbecile but he was doing nothing harmful in this instance Bozo.

As for the reaction black / white, and so they should, the problem is white apathy we can't be bothered rallying the troops to voice outrage at police doing this to a person not because we like it bit were just to apathetic.
I understand where your coming from as well feathered friend but there are standards in how some one conducts them selves and also the risk they place them selves sleeping out door conditions under a tree or a bush .
All lives are equal and all lives matter equally accept for The superior Manly peoples lives

I understand where your coming from as well feathered friend but there are standards in how some one conducts them selves and also the risk they place them selves sleeping out door conditions under a tree or a bush .
All lives are equal and all lives matter equally accept for The superior Manly peoples lives
Agree on how we conduct ourselves and teh risk associated from that Bozo, but one of those risk should not be dealing with police behaving like that while sleeping under a tree or bush.
If we have standards then the blue line they have a greater conduct and standard to live to than anyone else around them.
Wouldn't you prefer the police to harass, arrest or treat DH like that late night who are violent and destructive rather than a guy sleeping under a tree ?

I know which I would prefer and they could do as they please with those ones !!

Agree on how we conduct ourselves and teh risk associated from that Bozo, but one of those risk should not be dealing with police behaving like that while sleeping under a tree or bush.
If we have standards then the blue line they have a greater conduct and standard to live to than anyone else around them.
Wouldn't you prefer the police to harass, arrest or treat DH like that late night who are violent and destructive rather than a guy sleeping under a tree ?

I know which I would prefer and they could do as they please with those ones !!
That risk of sleeping outdoors also apply to incompetent police who should be stripped off their uniform . As a security officer if I behaved the way those police did I would be sacked on the spot .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8