Crusher Back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

lsz

First Grader
Staff member
A serious question (for those who know more than me...which is not tough)

These guys are legends but habe they been left behind by the modern game? Or can they adapt etc?

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Ah, this is the Manly we know.

At this rate, the entire coaching staff will be mix of the old guard and some new Manly blood.

Manly coaching Manly again.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member

“I still have the music in me,” Cleal told The Daily Telegraph. “I am absolutely happy to be back, especially with Des being back.

“It was an opportunity too good to refuse. I cannot wait to get my nose in the trough again.

“When Des rang, I jumped at the chance. I am over the moon and am really looking forward to it.

“There is plenty of talent at Manly that the club can build on.”

How good is this!! Desi and now Crusher's back, woohoo :rofl: and Crusher is head of Recruitment...couldn't ask for better and sounds like the joy is mutual @:D

Kevinward777

First Grader
This makes me so happy for a number reasons, namely I asked for this months ago, was told he retired and wasn't going anywhere and not coming back
Also makes me happy cause that is strike 3 for @Mark from Brisbane,
mate your going to have to up your game in 2019 ;)
Yeah... old @Mark from Brisbane told us his mate Noel had informed him that he was very happily retired, and no chance of coming back. Best you stay in the bush for a while mate... until all of this blows over. Then when you get home, contact your contacts about finding some new contacts.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
A serious question (for those who know more than me...which is not tough)

These guys are legends but habe they been left behind by the modern game? Or can they adapt etc?
Good question. I'm quietly confident they'll be fine, because Des 'the mad professor' has always been such a deep student of the game. The fact he's had a year off to let the dust settle is a great advantage, I'd say.
Donnie (if he returns) brings qualities that stand the test of time, and as for spotting talent, that hasn't changed too much I'd guess so Crusher just has to keep moving.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
This is one of those times when Silverchair’s ‘Walking in a Straight line’ sounds even better, as you cruise into work.

Or to paraphrase ELO’s 1979 hit ‘Last train to London’: Here come the ‘Eagles, just heading out...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12